334114A 收入图示（Earnings） - 飞出国
334114A 职业全职从业者税前周薪比例（Income Range Per Week - Before tax）
334114A 职业全职与兼职从业者税前周薪比较（Income Based On Employment Status Per Week - Before tax）
数据来源： abs.gov.au 及 myfuture.edu.au
What’s it like to be a Gasfitter?
Gasfitters install, test, maintain and repair piping systems downstream of the
billing meter as well as appliances and ancillary equipment associated with
the use of fuel gases, including Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) systems.
Gasfitters work in a range of domestic and industrial environments. They may
work indoors in factories or outdoors on pipelines, or installing or servicing
domestic appliances on site.
How much can I expect to earn?
Full-time employed Gasfitter earn an average of $1178 per week. The [average
annual salary for this job is $61256 excluding super.]
- enjoy practical work
- good hand-eye coordination
- able to work independently
- technical aptitude in order to follow plans
- able to work at heights and in various weather conditions
- good interpersonal skills
- able to cope with physical demands of the job.
This job also involves:
Full use of hands/fingers
Use of precision or semi-precision tools or instruments or deft hand movements
are required for these occupations. Included are jobs where poor co-ordination
or incomplete use of hands or fingers may make tasks dangerous or difficult to
Good vision for detail
These jobs require you to be able to see clearly to examine items close-up. It
covers jobs where poor vision e.g. tunnel vision, could make the work place
unsafe or the job difficult to undertake, e.g. draftsperson working with
detailed drawings; checkout operator reading dockets; work requiring good
hand-eye co-ordination for working with precision or semi-precision tools.
Mainly outdoor work
Workers performing these jobs would usually be expected to spend more than
three-quarters of their day outdoors, exposed to the weather. They may report
back to an office, station, depot or other central site.
The main duties and tasks involved in these jobs require daily physical
exertion, such as bending and twisting, lifting, climbing, pulling, pushing,
carrying or other effort where physical fitness is required. People with
heart, back or other conditions who should avoid physical strain may wish to
avoid these jobs.
This occupation offers jobs at the following skill levels:
Skilled Trade Jobs
These jobs do not usually require completion of secondary education, however
further part-time study usually at Certificate III level, and on-the-job
training offered as an apprenticeship, is required.
At school, you can study these subject(s) to get a good foundation for this
School subjects that include some aspect of INDUSTRIAL ARTS provide a useful
background to these jobs. In some cases an industrial arts-related subject is
a pre-requisite for entry to courses that provide the training for the job.
Duties and tasks of a Gasfitter
Gasfitters may perform the following tasks:
- interpret drawings and specifications
- measure and mark reference points for location of equipment
- test piping systems for gas appliances
- install piping systems for combustible gases
- install gas appliances and ancillary equipment
- install appliance flues
- install gas pressure regulating devices and gas detection systems
- provide consumer information about the operation and maintenance of appliances
- install LPG systems in caravans and marine craft
- undertake maintenance of gas appliances
- maintain pipes, appliances, flues and ancillary equipment associated with the use of fuel gases.