225111A 收入图示（Earnings） - 飞出国
225111A 职业全职从业者税前周薪比例（Income Range Per Week - Before tax）
225111A 职业全职与兼职从业者税前周薪比较（Income Based On Employment Status Per Week - Before tax）
数据来源： abs.gov.au 及 myfuture.edu.au
What’s it like to be an Advertising Account Executive?
Advertising account executives devise and coordinate advertising campaigns,
which are created to encourage consumers to purchase particular products or
Advertising account executives usually work as part of a team. They work
closely with their clients. Their work is usually carried out under pressure
to compete for clients’ accounts and to meet their requirements within strict
How much can I expect to earn?
Full-time employed Advertising Account Executive earn an average of $1540 per
week. The [average annual salary for this job is $80080 excluding super.]
- good communication skills
- organisational skills
- able to work under pressure
- analytical ability.
This job also involves:
Good vision for detail
These jobs require you to be able to see clearly to examine items close-up. It
covers jobs where poor vision e.g. tunnel vision, could make the work place
unsafe or the job difficult to undertake, e.g. draftsperson working with
detailed drawings; checkout operator reading dockets; work requiring good
hand-eye co-ordination for working with precision or semi-precision tools.
Mainly indoor work
Workers performing these jobs would usually be expected to spend more than
three-quarters of their day indoors, in an office, factory or other enclosed
area protected from the weather.
Reading or writing
These jobs require moderate or better reading and writing skills. Workers may
be expected to prepare, understand or act on written materials, such as
letters or reports. People may wish to avoid these jobs if their reading or
writing English skills are limited to a small range of words or phrases and
symbols. Jobs remaining may still require very basic reading or writing
Sitting for long periods
The main duties and tasks involved in these jobs are usually performed sitting
down at a desk, counter, workbench or other location for periods of at least
two hours at a stretch.
This occupation offers jobs at the following skill levels:
Para Professional Jobs
Jobs in this group usually require completion of secondary education and/or
completion of some further study of a vocational nature, such as a Diploma or
an Advanced Diploma.
At school, you can study these subject(s) to get a good foundation for this
School subjects that include some aspect of ART provide a useful background to
these jobs. In some cases an art-related subject is a pre-requisite for entry
to courses that provide the training for the job.
School subjects that include some aspect of English provide a useful
background to these jobs. In some cases an English-related subject is a pre-
requisite for entry to courses that provide the training for the job.
Duties and tasks of an Advertising Account Executive
Advertising account executives may perform the following tasks:
- discuss the products to be advertised with clients and other stakeholders, and obtain relevant information from clients such as product and company details, budget, marketing goals and marketing research
- brief other specialists in the agency (such as the creative team, media planners and researchers) on client requirements in order to develop the details of a campaign
- present draft campaign suggestions to clients along with a summary of the expenditure involved, and negotiate and arrange for modifications if required
- supervise and coordinate the work of the relevant production departments to ensure the campaign meets deadlines and budget requirements
- keep in contact with clients throughout projects and deal with problems as they arise
- assist the client with marketing strategies.
A media planner organises and purchases advertising space on television,
radio, in magazines and newspapers or on outdoor advertising. They liaise with
clients and sellers of advertising space to ensure the advertising campaign
reaches the target market.