133411A 收入图示（Earnings） - 飞出国
133411A 职业全职从业者税前周薪比例（Income Range Per Week - Before tax）
133411A 职业全职与兼职从业者税前周薪比较（Income Based On Employment Status Per Week - Before tax）
数据来源： abs.gov.au 及 myfuture.edu.au
What’s it like to be a Manufacturer?
Manufacturers plan, organise and manage the operations of small establishments
that manufacture goods.
Manufacturers spend their time in the office and on the factory floor.
How much can I expect to earn?
Full-time employed Manufacturer earn an average of $1283 per week. The
[average annual salary for this job is $66716 excluding super.]
- interested in technical and engineering activities
- able to grasp concepts and think creatively
- aptitude for computing
- able to identify, analyse and solve problems
- practical and creative
- good interpersonal skills
- good oral and written communication skills
- team leadership capabilities
- able to accept responsibility
- willing to adhere to safety requirements.
This job also involves:
Mainly indoor work
Workers performing these jobs would usually be expected to spend more than
three-quarters of their day indoors, in an office, factory or other enclosed
area protected from the weather.
Reading or writing
These jobs require moderate or better reading and writing skills. Workers may
be expected to prepare, understand or act on written materials, such as
letters or reports. People may wish to avoid these jobs if their reading or
writing English skills are limited to a small range of words or phrases and
symbols. Jobs remaining may still require very basic reading or writing
Sitting for long periods
The main duties and tasks involved in these jobs are usually performed sitting
down at a desk, counter, workbench or other location for periods of at least
two hours at a stretch.
This occupation offers jobs at the following skill levels:
Skilled Non-trade Jobs
These jobs do not usually require completion of secondary education, however
further part-time study such as a Certificate III or IV, and on-the-job
training, may be required.
At school, you can study these subject(s) to get a good foundation for this
School subjects that include some aspect of English provide a useful
background to these jobs. In some cases an English-related subject is a pre-
requisite for entry to courses that provide the training for the job.
School subjects that include some aspect of INDUSTRIAL ARTS provide a useful
background to these jobs. In some cases an industrial arts-related subject is
a pre-requisite for entry to courses that provide the training for the job.
Duties and tasks of a Manufacturer
Manufacturers may perform the following tasks:
- identify business opportunities, determine new manufacturing processes and choose products to be manufactured
- develop business plans and implement procedures for operation, marketing, pricing and personnel
- research and meet regulatory and statutory requirements affecting manufacturing operations and the environment
- direct the activities of production, warehousing, distribution and other operational units
- maintain quality control systems for manufacturing, waste disposal, delivery and other procedures
- coordinate orders for raw materials, supplies and equipment and arrange packaging, delivery and wholesaling of products
- monitor the coordination of after-sales service
- supervise the preparation of quotes for the manufacture of specialised goods and arrange contracts with customers
- devise and manage the implementation of production-run schedules.