132411B 收入图示（Earnings） - 飞出国
132411B 职业全职从业者税前周薪比例（Income Range Per Week - Before tax）
132411B 职业全职与兼职从业者税前周薪比较（Income Based On Employment Status Per Week - Before tax）
数据来源： abs.gov.au 及 myfuture.edu.au
What’s it like to be a Policy and Planning Manager?
Policy and planning managers direct the development of policy advice and
strategic planning within government agencies, community not-for-profit
organisations and other companies.
They spend most of their time indoors in offices, although they may visit
other organisations to attend meetings. They may also undertake fieldwork.
Working hours are usually regular, but may may be long when working towards
How much can I expect to earn?
Full-time employed Policy and Planning Manager earn an average of $2163 per
week. The [average annual salary for this job is $112476 excluding super.]
- attention to detail
- good written and oral communication skills
- interested in research
- able to analyse and collate information
- excellent negotiation skills and sound judgment
- able to think strategically
- able to work as part of a team
- able to manage a large and complex workload and meet deadlines.
This job also involves:
Mainly indoor work
Workers performing these jobs would usually be expected to spend more than
three-quarters of their day indoors, in an office, factory or other enclosed
area protected from the weather.
Reading or writing
These jobs require moderate or better reading and writing skills. Workers may
be expected to prepare, understand or act on written materials, such as
letters or reports. People may wish to avoid these jobs if their reading or
writing English skills are limited to a small range of words or phrases and
symbols. Jobs remaining may still require very basic reading or writing
This occupation offers jobs at the following skill levels:
Jobs in this group usually require completion of a recognised Bachelor Degree,
or extensive relevant experience. Some jobs also require post-graduate study,
such as a Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma or Master Degree.
At school, you can study these subject(s) to get a good foundation for this
School subjects that include some aspect of English provide a useful
background to these jobs. In some cases an English-related subject is a pre-
requisite for entry to courses that provide the training for the job.
Duties and tasks of a Policy and Planning Manager
Policy and planning managers may perform the following tasks:
- analyse information relevant to the organisation’s activities
- develop policies and provide advice to support their performance
- coordinate policy formulation and review, including evaluation of policy options
- oversee the implementation of policies
- liaise with national, state and local governments, as well as peak bodies and professional organisations
- provide briefings on policy issues to high-level stakeholders such as government ministers or board members
- prepare discussion papers on policy options
- draft and coordinate high-level correspondence and requests for information such as ministerial or corporate communications.