611211A 收入图示（Earnings） - 飞出国
611211A 职业全职从业者税前周薪比例（Income Range Per Week - Before tax）
611211A 职业全职与兼职从业者税前周薪比较（Income Based On Employment Status Per Week - Before tax）
数据来源： abs.gov.au 及 myfuture.edu.au
What’s it like to be an Insurance Agent?
Insurance agents represent insurance companies and sell insurance to clients,
including individuals and organisations.
Some insurance agents are also licensed financial planners and/or investment
How much can I expect to earn?
Full-time employed Insurance Agent earn an average of $1094 per week. The
[average annual salary for this job is $56888 excluding super.]
- good communication skills
- good interpersonal skills
- perseverance and motivation
- aptitude for working with figures
- confidence in selling products
- neat personal appearance.
This job also involves:
Reading or writing
These jobs require moderate or better reading and writing skills. Workers may
be expected to prepare, understand or act on written materials, such as
letters or reports. People may wish to avoid these jobs if their reading or
writing English skills are limited to a small range of words or phrases and
symbols. Jobs remaining may still require very basic reading or writing
This occupation offers jobs at the following skill levels:
Para Professional Jobs
Jobs in this group usually require completion of secondary education and/or
completion of some further study of a vocational nature, such as a Diploma or
an Advanced Diploma.
At school, you can study these subject(s) to get a good foundation for this
School subjects that include some aspect of MATHEMATICS provide a useful
background to these jobs. In some cases a mathematics-related subject is a
pre-requisite for entry to courses that provide the training for the job.
Duties and tasks of an Insurance Agent
Insurance agents may perform the following tasks:
- draw up lists of clients from a variety of sources
- contact potential clients, usually by telephone, to arrange interviews
- research new insurance products to assist current and potential clients in making choices
- interview clients to identify their insurance needs and how insurance policies might meet those needs
- write an insurance recommendation list or plan to assist the client to make an informed decision
- explain policy details to clients, including the risks for which they are covered, the rates and the benefits
- recommend an appropriate amount and type of cover to individual clients
- collect premiums and keep records of payments
- regularly review clients’ circumstances to ensure the level of insurance is appropriate
- assist clients in the event of a claim
- negotiate with insurance companies on behalf of clients.