149311A 收入图示（Earnings） - 飞出国
149311A 职业全职从业者税前周薪比例（Income Range Per Week - Before tax）
149311A 职业全职与兼职从业者税前周薪比较（Income Based On Employment Status Per Week - Before tax）
数据来源： abs.gov.au 及 myfuture.edu.au
What’s it like to be an Events Coordinator?
Events coordinators plan and organise special events, including parties,
wedding receptions, product launches, banquets, meetings, conferences and
Depending on the size of the establishment, events coordinators may work
independently or as part of a team. They often work irregular hours, and on
weekends and public holidays.
How much can I expect to earn?
Full-time employed Events Coordinator earn an average of $1013 per week. The
[average annual salary for this job is $52676 excluding super.]
- enjoy working with people
- good organisational and time management skills
- attention to detail
- good interpersonal and supervisory skills
- good communication skills
- neat personal appearance
- comfortable working with computers
- able to negotiate, delegate and work under pressure.
This job also involves:
Mainly indoor work
Workers performing these jobs would usually be expected to spend more than
three-quarters of their day indoors, in an office, factory or other enclosed
area protected from the weather.
Reading or writing
These jobs require moderate or better reading and writing skills. Workers may
be expected to prepare, understand or act on written materials, such as
letters or reports. People may wish to avoid these jobs if their reading or
writing English skills are limited to a small range of words or phrases and
symbols. Jobs remaining may still require very basic reading or writing
This occupation offers jobs at the following skill levels:
Para Professional Jobs
Jobs in this group usually require completion of secondary education and/or
completion of some further study of a vocational nature, such as a Diploma or
an Advanced Diploma.
At school, you can study these subject(s) to get a good foundation for this
School subjects that include some aspect of LANGUAGE provide a useful
background to these jobs. In some cases a language-related subject is a pre-
requisite for entry to courses that provide the training for the job.
Duties and tasks of an Events Coordinator
Events coordinators may perform the following tasks:
- talk with clients about events and offer suggestions to ensure their requests can be met
- negotiate the type and costs of services to be provided, in line with a budget
- organise the venue and ensure that it is appropriately set up, with regard to seating and decor
- consult with management to ensure adequate staff members are rostered for duty, and with catering staff to plan the menu
- consult with service providers such as entertainers and transport companies
- coordinate staff to ensure the programme of events occurs on time (for example, speeches and the serving of food and refreshments)
- oversee work by contractors and report on variations to work orders
- find solutions to any problems that arise concerning services or programmes provided
- advise senior management on matters requiring their attention and implement their decisions
- follow up with clients to arrange payment and, after the event, to evaluate the service provided
- collect and analyse data on projects undertaken, and report on project outcomes.