VETASSESS专家答职业评估常见问题(五)

VETASSESS专家答职业评估常见问题(四) 继续说起,

飞出国:以下是VETASSESS职业评估专家针对职业评估常见问题的回答,摘自VETASSESS官网。

1. 可以用劳动合同替代推荐信吗?

答:对于一般职业的VETASSESS评估,申请人可以提供法定声明。但是在法定声明的基础上,还需要提供一些其他的官方证明材料,比如劳动合同,职位描述或者其他证明。还有就是工资收入的官方证明,税收证明等。当然,推荐信会要更好一些,以证明工作职责和在职时间。

Will a signed contract with an employer be accepted instead of a statement of service? My previous employer isn’t responding to my requests.

For professional occupations, applicants can provide a statutory declaration. However, this would be in addition to providing a range of other official documents, such as a contract and, wherever possible, a position description and any other evidence of the tasks performed.

We also require official evidence of salary/wage payments. Taxation evidence also provides receipt of official income. Statements of service are preferred, wherever possible, to provide evidence of tasks and employment duration.

1. 以前工作的公司倒闭了,是否可以提供公司倒闭的证明并提供法定声明说明工作内容?
    答:如果是申请一般职业的VETASSESS评估,是可以这么处理的,但是除此之外,还需要提供官方的工作证明和收入证明材料,比如合同,升职信之类的。同时,能提供公司倒闭的证明对职业评估会有帮助。如果是技工职业的VETASSESS评估,则不接受法定声明。对于技工类职业的申请人,如果是公司倒闭了,则还是需要提供之前雇主或者上司提供的推荐信。前上司或者雇主需要提供证明当初是这家倒闭公司的所有者或者领导,比如当时的劳动合同或者推荐信。推荐信需要包括工作职责,工作起止时间和职位名称,需要有签字并有落款日期。

The company I worked for has closed and stopped its activities. Is it acceptable if I prove that it closed and provide a statutory declaration, including the job description?

This would be acceptable if applying for assessment for a general professional occupation if you also accompany it with official evidence of pay and any additional official employment evidence you may have, such as a contract, letters of promotion and similar documents. Submitting official evidence that the company has since ceased business (such as registration information) would also be helpful.

For Trades applications , we do not accept statutory declarations. For trades occupations, when an employer has closed, you will still need to provide a reference or statement or service from either the employer or from a previous supervisor, who may be working elsewhere. The supervisor or employer must include evidence that they were in fact the owner/supervisor of the applicant during the employment period, e.g., an employment contract or reference letter, verifying themselves as supervisor/owner, is required. The supervisor reference of the applicant must include all relevant information, including duties, start and end dates and position title. It must also be signed and dated.

1. 之前的工作单位,澳洲境外的,是用现金发的工资,所以没有工资单,但是可以提供推荐信,是否可以?
    答:VETASSESS需要推荐信和工作收入证明材料,比如工资单,个税,银行流水,社保等。如果要认可现金发薪的形式,则需要申请人提供工资证明或者收据之类的证明,这些证明需要带有公司和收款人姓名。

My previous employer, outside Australia, paid me cash, so I don’t have pay slips, but I do have reference letters. Is this acceptable?

We do require both references and financial evidence, which may include pay slips, taxation documents, bank statements or superannuation (pension) payment evidence. For cash payments to be acknowledged, you must provide evidence of this payment (Salary statements or receipts), as these documents commonly include the name of both the payee and the organisation.

1. 申请人是为国家政府部门工作,该如何提供推荐信或者需要当地部门的证明?
    答: 申请人可以让负责提供推荐信的人员来提供,可能是HR部门,也可能是上司,比如分支机构领导,直接上司或者部门经理。

I work for the Government in my home country. How do I provide a letter from my organisation, or does it have to be from the branch office?

You should ask whoever is responsible for providing letters of reference in your organisation. Sometimes this might be the HR office or division, but it may also be a superior, such as a Branch Head, direct supervisor or your department manager.

1. 申请人的工作是基于项目的,属于临时雇佣性质的,每个项目都有工作小时记录,如果工作小时满足职评的要求,是否可以被接收?
    答:可以接受。一般说来,VETASSESS需要申请人提供实质性的证明材料证明自己的有偿雇佣,不论工作是临时的,兼职还是全职的(只要满足每周至少20个工作小时)。有的申请人是自雇的情况,VETASSESS会需要会计师,法律团队或者官方机构提供证明信以证明自雇工作的年收入。

My work is project-based and I’m employed on a casual basis. I do have records of my hours worked on each project. If I can prove all my hours worked meet duration requirements, will that be accepted?

Yes. Generally, we require consolidated evidence supporting your paid employment, regardless of whether it was casual, part-time or full-time work (assuming it meets minimum requirements of 20 hours per week). In cases where applicants are self-employed in professional or general occupations, we require letters of testimony issued by their registered/chartered accountant, legal team or official authorities/bodies that can report on annual income for work performed.

1. 从事设计师工作的申请人通常在提供项目证明材料的时候会涉及到机密问题,因为在他们的劳动合同中会提到保密条款,这样的话,有其他方式可以满足VETASSESS的材料要求吗?
    答:设计师职业的申请人可以将客户信息或者涉密信息隐掉,从而来提供工作样本,提供项目证明材料是为了证明申请人的设计技能,而不是为了泄密客户信息。

People in occupations such as designers sometimes have issues with confidentiality when asked to provide details of their project work. Confidentiality clauses may be included in their employment contracts. Is there any other way to satisfy your evidence requirements?

People in design occupations can usually provide examples of work performed and maintain client confidentiality by blocking out any identifying or confidential client details. The aim is for you to demonstrate your design skills – not to breach client confidentiality.

以前公司的工资发现金,有公司的说明信就可以了吗,是否就会被认可,同时多提供一些在公司工作过的证明。

可以