新西兰长期紧缺职业工签转移民 - 飞出国
55周岁内，持有长期紧缺职业列表上的 job offer，在新西兰 LTSSL 职业上工作24个月（学历满足 LTSSL 职业的要求），年限 4.5 万纽币，就可以申请新西兰移民。无额外要求雅思。
This visa offers a pathway to New Zealand residence. To apply, you’ll need to have the specified work experience, qualifications and occupational registration to work in an occupation on our Long Term Skill Shortage List, and an offer for work in that occupation. If you continue working in that occupation in New Zealand for 2 years, you can apply for residence.
From a Long Term Skill Shortage List work visa
If you were granted a temporary work visa to allow you to work for an employer in New Zealand in an occupation on the Long Term Skill Shortage List, you can apply for residence under Long Term Skill Shortage List Category.
To be eligible you’ll need to:
- have held a Long Term Skill Shortage List Work visa for at least 24 months
- have been employed full time for that period in an occupation on the Long Term Skill Shortage List.
- be currently employed and have a base salary of at least NZ$45,000 per year
- be aged 55 years or younger
- hold full or provisional registration to practice in your occupation in New Zealand (if applicable).