CEC 加拿大经验类移民 Canadian Experience Class

飞出国:2015年1月后加拿大经验类移民 CEC 已经归入快速通道(Express Entry)类别,申请人符合 CEC(Canadian Experience Class)类别要求的可以近期 EE 系统,按 CRS 评分标准等待邀请。

申请加拿大经验类移民的核心要求是近3年内有1年加拿大全职(或等同于全职的)有效工作经验。申请的职业属于 NOC 0,A 类别的要求语言达到 CLB 7,职业属于 NOC B 类的只需要雅思 CLB 5。

加拿大 CEC 经验类移民属于联邦移民类别,申请人需要生活在魁北克以外的联邦省份才可以。

Minimum requirements

You must:

  • have at least 12 months of full-time (or an equal amount in part-time) skilled work experience in Canada in the three years before you apply,
  • have gained your experience in Canada with the proper authorization,
  • meet the required language levels needed for your job for each language ability (speaking, reading, writing and listening),
  • plan to live outside the province of Quebec.

Self-employment and work experience gained while you were a full-time student (for example, on a co-op work term) does not count under this program.

Note: The province of Quebec does not use Express Entry. They select their own skilled workers. See Quebec-selected skilled workers to find out more.

Skilled work experience

To be considered for the Canadian Experience Class, you need to have Canadian skilled work experience within three years of applying. According to the Canadian National Occupational Classification (NOC), skilled work experience means:

  • Managerial jobs (NOC skill level 0)
  • Professional jobs (NOC skill type A)
  • Technical jobs and skilled trades (NOC skill type B)

Your experience must be at least 12 months of full-time (30 hours of paid work per week or more) or an equal amount in part-time hours.

Full Time

30 hours/week for 12 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)

Part time

15 hours/week for 24 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
30 hours/week for 12 months at more than one job = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)

You must show that you did the duties set out in the lead statement of the occupational description in the NOC, including all the essential duties and most of the main duties listed.

If you do not show that your experience meets the description in the NOC, we will not accept your application.

Find out the NOC code, title and skill type or level for your job.

If your existing work permit is about to expire, you may be eligible for a [bridging open work permit]. If you are eligible, this permit can let you keep working while you wait for a final decision on your permanent residence application.


There is no education requirement for Canadian Experience Class. But, if you want to earn points for your education under Express Entry, you either need:

  • a Canadian secondary (high school) or post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree,

Note: You will only benefit from getting an ECA if your foreign education is equal to a completed Canadian high school diploma or greater.

Language ability

You must:

  • meet the minimum language level of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 for NOC 0 or A jobs OR Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 5 for NOC B jobs, and
  • take a language test approved by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) that shows you meet the level for speaking, listening, reading and writing.

You must show that you meet the requirements in English or French by including the test results when you complete your Express Entry profile. Your test results must not be more than two years old on the day you apply for permanent residence or you will need to retake the test.

Principal applicant

If you are married or live with a common-law foreign national partner in Canada, and that person also meets the requirements, one or both of you can fill out an Express Entry profile.

The person who is invited to apply and submits an application is the “principal applicant.”

A common-law partner is a person who has lived with you in a conjugal relationship for at least one year. Common-law partner refers to both opposite-sex and same-sex couples.

飞出国:对于经验类移民 CEC,全日制学习期间的 co-op work permits, off-campus work permits while a full-time student and on-campus work permits 工作经验不被认可。

Applicants must have at least 12 months of full-time, Canadian skilled work experience (or the equivalent in part-time work experience) in one or more NOC 0, A or B occupations within the 36 months before the date of application receipt [R87.1(2)(a)].

In addition, during that period of employment, the applicant must have:

  • performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation(s) as set out in the occupational description of the NOC [R87.1(2)(b)]; and
  • performed a substantial number of the main duties, including all the essential duties, of the occupation(s) as set out in the occupational description of the NOC [R87.1(2)(c)].

Any period of employment when the applicant was engaged in full-time study will not be included in calculating the period of qualifying work experience (e.g., work experience gained through co-op work permits, off-campus work permits while a full-time student and on-campus work permits). [R87.1(3)(a)]. Officers should verify the work permit information in GCMS.

飞出国:CEC 认可的工作经验必须是带薪的,只是没有最低工资的要求。全职工作的标准是1周工作最少30小时。同时需要是 NOC 0,A,B 类别的 skilled work experience 。

Does the one year of work experience to qualify under the Canadian Experience Class include non-paid employment? Is there a minimum wage requirement for qualifying employment?

Non-paid employment does not qualify under the Canadian Experience Class. You must have been paid a wage (or earned a commission) but there is no minimum wage requirement for your qualifying work experience.

Full-time work experience means working at least 30 paid hours per week. To qualify, you must have skilled work experience, meaning work in occupations listed at NOC Skill Type 0 (managerial), or NOC Skill Level A (professional occupations) or NOC skill Level B (technical and trade occupations).




还是仅仅是NOC 0, NOC A, NOC B仅仅大类相同呢?