澳洲杰出人才858永久签证 Subclass 858 Distinguished Talent Visa概述Overview
- either be in or outside Australia but not in immigration clearance when you apply and when this visa is granted
- have an internationally recognised record of exceptional and outstanding achievement in one of the following areas:
- a profession
- a sport
- the arts
- academia and research
- be nominated by an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, eligible New Zealand citizen, or Australian organisation with a national reputation in relation to your area of talent
With this visa, you can
- work and study in Australia
- stay in Australia permanently
- sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence in Australia
- if eligible, apply for Australian citizen
You can include members of the family unit when you apply. You can also add family to your application at any time before we decide on your application.
For visa purposes, you are a member of the main applicant’s family unit if you are:
the main applicant’s spouse or de facto partner
the main applicant’s child, or their partner’s child, who is not engaged, married or in a de facto relationship and is:
- aged under 18 years, or
- aged 18 to 23 years and dependent on the main applicant or the main applicant’s partner, or
- aged 23 years or older and dependent on the main applicant or the main applicant’s partner due to a partial or total physical or mental disability
the dependent child of the child above
We assess applications on a case-by-case basis, and actual processing times can vary due to individual circumstances including:
- whether you have lodged a complete application, including all necessary supporting documents
- how quickly you respond to any requests for additional information
- how long it takes to perform required checks on the supporting information provided
- how long it takes to receive additional information from external agencies, particularly in relation to health, character, and national security requirements
- how many places are available in the migration program
We will digitally link your visa to your passport. You will not get a label in your passport.
You can travel to and from Australia for 5 years from the date we grant the visa. After 5 years you will need a Resident Return (RRV) visa (subclass 155 or 157) to re-enter Australia as a permanent resident. To see when the 5 years ends, use VEVO.
澳洲杰出人才858永久签证 Subclass 858 Distinguished Talent Visa申请要求
Be of benefit to the Australian community
Your contribution may be:
- cultural, or
- to raise Australia’s academic, artistic or sports standing internationally
You must contribute to the nation as a whole.
Have the ability to establish yourself in Australia
You must be able to find work in your field in Australia, or become independently established in your field in Australia.
You can’t include income from work outside your field. Even if this is only part of your overall income.
Be internationally recognised with a record of achievement
You must be internationally recognised with a record of achievement in:
- a profession
- a sport
- the arts, or
- academia and research
Your achievements must be exceptional and outstanding. This means you:
- are currently prominent in your field
- have superior abilities to others in your field
- are acclaimed as exceptional in any country where your field is practised
- have a record of sustained achievement that is unlikely to diminish in the future
You must also participate in a field that:
- is recognised and accepted in Australia
- has international standing
You must have been prominent in this field in the past 2 years.
You must be nominated to apply for this visa. Your nominator must also meet our criteria.
Your nominator must be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, eligible New Zealand citizen or an Australian organisation with a national reputation in the same field as you. Where appropriate, the nomination should come from the peak Australian body.
Be this age
You can be any age to apply for this visa.
If you are under 18 years old or you are aged 55 years or older when you apply, you must be of exceptional benefit to the Australian community.
Have this visa
You do not need to hold a specific visa to be able to apply for this visa. However, if you are in Australia at the time you apply, you must hold either of the following:
Have functional English
Applicants aged 18 or over, must have functional English or you will need to pay an extra charge, called the second instalment.
Meet our health requirement
You and any family members who apply for the visa with you must meet our health requirement.
Family members not accompanying you to Australia may also need to meet our health requirement.
Meet our character requirement
You and family members aged 16 years and over who apply for the visa with you must meet our character requirement.
Family members not accompanying you to Australia must also meet our character requirement.
Have paid back your debt to the Australian government
If you or any family members (including those who don’t apply for the visa with you) owe the Australian government money, you or they must have paid it back or arranged to pay it back.
Sign the Australian values statement
If you are 18 years of age or older, you must:
have read, or had explained to you, the Life in Australia booklet and
confirm you will respect the Australian way of life and obey Australian laws when you sign an Australian Values Statement.
Not have had a visa cancelled or a previous application refused
You might not be eligible for this visa if you have had a visa cancelled or refused while you were in Australia. Check if visa cancellation affects your eligibility.
澳洲杰出人才858永久签证 Subclass 858 Distinguished Talent Visa申请步骤
Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details, and passport issue and expiry dates.
a national identity card, if you have one
proof of change of name
Documents that prove a change of name include:
a marriage or divorce certificate
change of name documents from an Australian Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages, or the relevant overseas authority
documents that show other names you have been known by
If you are or have been married, widowed, divorced or permanently separated, provide proof such as divorce documents, death certificates, separation documents or statutory declarations.
Record of achievement documents
You must prove your achievements in an eligible field.
relevant qualifications and awards, particularly from internationally recognised organisations
supporting statements from government, professional, scientific, cultural, sporting or other relevant bodies
documentary evidence which demonstrate an exceptional and outstanding record of achievement that positions you amongst the very best in your field
The evidence supplied to support your record of achievement must also demonstrate prominence in the field within the 2 years immediately before applying. It should include:
a reference from a person or organisation qualified to assess your claims
profiles of your achievements in any media, such as magazines, newspapers or TV programs
If you are younger than 18 or older than 55, you must prove you would be of exceptional benefit to the Australian community.
- 澳洲推荐人材料：需要提供澳洲推荐人签字的Form 1000表以及推荐人声明
a completed Form 1000 Nomination for Distinguished Talent (213KB PDF) and relevant supporting documents
a statement by your nominator that supports your claims
- Form 80和Form 1221表
We will tell you when you need to provide a police certificates.
If requested you will need to:
provide an Australian police certificate if you have spent a total of 12 months or more in Australia in the last 10 years since you turned 16. We only accept complete disclosure National Police Certificates issued by the Australian Federal Police. We do not accept standard disclosure certificates or national police certificates issued by Australian state or territory police.
an overseas police certificate from every country, including your home country, where you spent a total of 12 months or more in the last 10 years since you turned 16
military service records or discharge papers if you served in the armed forces of any country
Complete and provide the following forms:
Form 80 Personal particulars for assessment including character assessment (596KB PDF)
Form 1221 Additional personal particulars information (338KB PDF)
Functional English documents
Provide proof you have at least functional English.
All applicants aged 18 years and older at the time of application who can’t provide evidence of having at least functional English must pay a second instalment of the visa application charge.
If you and any family member applying with you have less than functional English, provide a statement indicating your intention to pay the second visa application charge for each person with less than functional English.
We will advise you when to pay this.
We need to see evidence of your partner’s identity and relationship with you.
- identity documents and photos
- character documents
- marriage certificate, if applicable
- documents about other relationships, if applicable
For de facto relationship provide either:
evidence that your relationship is registered by an Australian State or Territory
enough documents to prove you have been in a de facto relationship with your partner for at least 12 months before you apply
For both married and de facto applicants you must provide evidence that you are in a genuine and continuing relationship. Evidence can include but is not limited to:
- joint bank account statements
- billing accounts in joint names
- joint leases or mortgages
- documents that show your partner has lived at the same address as you
- 如果孩子是18周岁以下，需要提供出生证明或者领养证明，且如果子女有父/母不随同的情况下，需要不随同父/母提供带照片的身份证明文件比如护照，并签署Form 1229或者做法定声明允许子女移民
- 如果孩子已满18周岁但未满23周岁且依赖于父母，或者23周岁以上由于残疾依赖于父母，需要提供子女的身份证件，婚姻关系证明，品行证明，且需要提供依赖于父母的证明，包括出生证明，收养证明，Form 47a表，近一年依赖于父母的证明（和父母居住在一起，在读证明，父母支付其生活成本的证明等），如果是残疾需要提供残疾证明
- 如果有使用移民代理，需提供Form 956代理表
- 如果需要中途撤销移民代理，可以通过提交Form 956进行撤销
You can be in or outside Australia but not in immigration clearance when we decide your visa application. We will let you know our decision in writing.
If we grant your visa, we will tell you:
your visa grant number
the date your visa starts
your visa conditions, if applicable
Keep a copy of the decision.
If we refuse your visa, we will tell you:
why we refused the visa
whether you have a right to a review of the decision
We will not refund the application charge if we refuse your application.
飞出国注：在2020年11月之前，澳洲杰出人才签证类别根据申请人递交签证申请时所在地分为 澳洲境外杰出人才类永久签证 Distinguished Talent Visa (124 Visa) 和 澳洲境内杰出人才类永久签证 Distinguished Talent Visa (858 Visa) ，但是从2020年11月起，申请人不分境内境外，合并统一为858签证。