爱德华王子岛商业移民简介及要求(PEI PNP Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program - Business Criteria) - 飞出国
外国申请人可以通过申请PEI的商业项目 PEI PNP Business Impact Category ，在PEI投资并且积极经营企业，申请移民加拿大。申请人可以开办新企业，获得PEI现有企业100%的控制权，或者购买部分所有权（至少33.33%的股权）。具体选择哪种方式，需要根据自己的条件来选择。
The PEI PNP Business Impact Category provides an opportunity for foreign nationals to apply to be nominated by Prince Edward Island to become permanent residents of Canada providing they invest in and actively manage a business in Prince Edward Island. Under this category, the applicant may start a business, obtain 100% control of an existing Prince Edward Island business or purchase partial ownership, with at least 33 1/3% of the equity (see definitions), of an existing Prince Edward Island business. The applicant’s choice of a Prince Edward Island business should match their skill set and abilities to run that particular business.
商业移民类别（Business Impact Categor）下包含3个小类（飞出国）：
对于PEI本地打算出售部分或全部股权的企业所有者，需要先向专业顾问咨询（consult their professional advisors），可以是PEI认可的官方代理、会计师或律师。
Prince Edward Island businesses that are seeking a buyer for part of, or all, of their business should consult their professional advisors. This may include Island agents approved under the PEI PNP, accountants or lawyers. Island agents will be actively seeking investors interested in Prince Edward Island. Additionally, any immigrant requiring assistance in the immigration process can only be represented by an Island agent.
Transaction Requirements - 飞出国
Any sale of equity to an applicant under the Business Impact Category,at a minimum:
Must make a minimum investment of $150,000 Canadian dollars (CAD).
Must control not less than 33 1/3 % of the equity in the business or make an equity investment in the business of at least $1,000,000 CAD.
Must provide active and on-going management of the business from within Prince Edward Island.
Must not include a redemption option in the terms of the investment.
When the applicant’s investment is in the form of preferred shares, the business will be required to execute a use of proceeds agreement. The final agreement will be posted to the website shortly.
企业需满足的标准 - 飞出国
- 具有至少5个出租单元，每个单元具有至少一个three-piece bath
- The business must be a for-profit corporation incorporated under the Companies Act of Prince Edward Island or the Canada Business Corporations Act and operated for the primary purpose of earning profits from active income through the provision of products/services.
- The business must be in good standing with the Province on all debts and obligations.
- The business’ corporate headquarters are located in Prince Edward Island.
- The business maintains a “permanent establishment” in Prince Edward Island as defined under the Income Tax Act by regulation 400 (2).
- The business is liable to pay income tax on taxable income earned as a result of a “permanent establishment” in Prince Edward Island, irrespective of income or other taxes which may also be payable in other jurisdictions as a result of income earned or other business activity.
- The business must have good potential for sustained commercial viability.
- The business must have assets with a book value of at least $150,000 CAD which are actively used for the business. Businesses will also be considered if they have assets with a fair market value of $ 150,000 CAD as valued by a certified appraiser or have received a valuation for their business from a professional accountant stating a value greater than $ 150,000 CAD.
- Any business selling a portion of equity to an applicant (i.e., interested in the Partial Ownership Stream) must have also incurred a total of $ 60,000 CAD in wages and/or net income and demonstrate the ability to sustain an applicant’s salary.
- The business must have the potential to create significant economic benefits to Prince Edward Island by contributing to one or more of the following:
- Increasing value-added manufacturing, processing or primary resource activity
- Increasing exports of goods or services
- Increasing destination tourism, tourism attractions, tourism fixed roof accommodations
- Increasing research and development/technology commercialization
- Servicing an underserved local or regional market
- Diversifying retail and restaurant investment
- If the business is an Inn or Boutique Hotel, it must
- have at least 5 rental units, each having at least a three-piece bath;
- have revenues of at least $100,000 in the last operating year, supported by financial statements or a tax return;
- have eligible operating expenses of at least $75,000 in the last operating year, supported by financial statements or a tax return
- If the business is in the Construction/Renovation sector, the Applicant must
- have at least 3 arms-length staff employed full time for at least 6 months of the year;
- rent or construct a space that is outside of their residence to conduct business from;
- demonstrate relevant education or a minimum of 5 years experience in the proposed business;
- meet all other terms and conditions of their escrow agreement.
PEI联系方式 - 飞出国
For any questions regarding Prince Edward Island businesses, please contact the Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program Manager at (902) 620-3628.
Office of Immigration
94 Euston Street, 2nd Floor
PO Box 1176
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
Canada C1A 7M8