爱德华王子岛省提名商业移民-部分持股类别介绍 (PEI PNP Business Impact Category Partial Ownership Stream) - 飞出国
部分持股类别申请条件 - 飞出国
Under the Partial Ownership Stream, the applicant must:
- Complete and submit all required Federal and Provincial PNP forms and supporting documentation.
- Possess a minimum verifiable personal net worth of $600,000 which has been accumulated through legal and legitimate sources in their own right.
- Possess a minimum education of high-school equivalent.
- Be within 21-59 years of age at the time of application.
- Have transferable management skills and past employment.
- Have scored a minimum band score of 4.0 on the IELTS within the last 2 years.
- Provide a detailed business plan for partial business ownership that falls within an eligible sector and meets all program criteria in place at the time of application.
- Provide active and on-going management of the business from within Prince Edward Island.
- Sign a escrow agreement containing stipulations on a deposit of $200,000 to be held by the Province until terms of the agreement have been met.
- Make a minimum of $150,000 investment into an existing Prince Edward Island owned and operated business for a partial ownership interest of a minimum of 33 1/3% of voting shares; or make a minimum $1 million investment. The transaction must be in compliance with the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
部分所有权类别申请流程 - 飞出国
Step #1 提交自我评估、商业计划
Step #2 参加移民官的面试
Step #3 向移民官提交商业计划书和定居计划
- 面试过后，申请人需要向移民官提交正式的商业计划和定居 计划。移民官审核批准这些计划后，申请人才能进行下一步。
Step #4 永居提名申请
Step #5 CIC永居获批，登陆加拿大，并通知移民部
Step #6 履行有条件转让协议条款
Step #7 成功履行有条件转让协议条款，获得退还的保证金
Partial Ownership Stream
After receiving approval, the Office of Immigration will forward the nomination to CIC for adjudication for the Partial Ownership Stream. Upon CIC approval, a Canadian Visa for Permanent Residency and Landing in Canada document is issued.
The applicant then has two years with which to execute on the terms and conditions in the escrow agreement. During this time the applicant will be required to report periodically on the progress towards meeting the terms and conditions of the escrow agreement. As well, the applicant is required to provide follow up information as part of ongoing evaluation of the program by the Office of Immigration. Upon the terms and conditions being met and verified by the Office of Immigration, the applicant is eligible for refund of the $200,000 CAD escrow deposit, without interest.
The applicant must meet the requirements at each stage and receive approval prior to advancing to the next step.
Step #1 Complete and submit the Business Impact Category self-assessment, business proposal and application guide:
- Read the entire application guide before completing the application forms.
- Complete the self-assessment and score 50 or more points to proceed to the application guide.
- The application guide provides detailed instructions and includes all forms.
- Follow the checklist and answer every question, gather all required supporting documents and include the application fee.
- Applicants should photocopy the complete application package for their records.
- Deliver the complete application package to the Office of Immigration.
- Notification to the applicant will occur when the Office of Immigration receives the application and a decision has been made.
Step #2 Interview with the Office of Immigration:
- Upon review and having met the requirements of the Business Impact Category the applicant will be required to complete an interview with the Office of Immigration. The location of the interview with the applicant is in the sole discretion of the Province of Prince Edward Island. We encourage the applicant to visit Prince Edward Island to gain knowledge about the Province and its business environment, and visit with potential business officials (i.e. owners of businesses which may be invested in, etc), professional advisors (accountants, lawyers, bankers, etc.) and learn information about Prince Edward Island to aid in settling and integrating into Prince Edward Island.
Step #3 Submission of business and settlement plans to the Office of Immigration:
- Following the interview with the Office of Immigration, the applicant will forward a formal business plan accompanied by a settlement plan for the applicant’s family, to the Office of Immigration for review.
- The Office of Immigration must approve these plans prior to the applicant proceeding to the next step.
Step # 4 Nomination for permanent residency:
- Upon being approved, the applicant will execute all required agreements including an escrow agreement outlining the terms and conditions of the applicant’s intentions to invest through the Business Impact Category in an identified Prince Edward Island business.
- The applicant is required to make a conditionally refundable deposit of $200,000 CAD to the Office of Immigration subject to the terms of the escrow agreement.
- The applicant will, upon signing the escrow agreement, receive a letter of approval and letter of instruction.
- Upon receipt of the letter of approval, the applicant will need to apply to CIC to continue the immigration process for permanent residency to Canada.
- The applicant will be required to provide the letter of approval to CIC along with all CIC forms, supporting documents and applicable fees.
- CIC will provide notification to the applicant upon receipt of the application and a decision has been made. (The Office of Immigration makes no representation of processing times for permanent resident visas by CIC, for details visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp)
Step #5 CIC approval, landing in Canada and reporting to the Office of Immigration:
- If approved by CIC for permanent resident status, the applicant will receive written confirmation and permanent resident visas will be issued.
- Upon receipt of all the necessary documentation from CIC, the applicant will be able to complete the process of becoming a permanent resident by landing in Canada and obtaining a permanent resident card.
- Upon arrival in Canada the applicant must contact the Office of Immigration within 30 days of arrival to register and arrange a post arrival appointment. To contact the Office of Immigration, please call (902) 620-3628 or email [email protected]
Step # 6 Compliance with the escrow agreement:
- The applicant will need to meet the terms and conditions of the escrow agreement.
- Each escrow agreement will have terms and conditions required for all applicants as well as unique terms and conditions specific to that application.
- The escrow agreement will also set out the process for the refund or default of the $200,000 CAD deposit.
Step #7. Successfully meeting conditions of the escrow agreement and receiving deposit:
- As the applicant meets the terms of the escrow agreement, the appropriate funds will be returned to them without interest.
- Please review the agreement and its terms and conditions to fully understand the requirements.