爱德华王子岛商业移民-完全持股类别介绍 PEI PNP Business Impact Category - 100% Ownership Stream
爱德华王子岛商业移民-完全持股类别申请条件 - 飞出国
Under the 100% Ownership Stream, the applicant must:
- Complete and submit all required Federal and Provincial PNP forms and supporting documentation.
- Possess a minimum verifiable personal net worth of $600,000 which has been accumulated through legal and legitimate sources in their own right.
- Possess a minimum education of high-school equivalent.
- Be within 21-59 years of age at the time of application.
- Have transferable management skills and past employment.
- Have scored a minimum band score of 4.0 on the IELTS within the last 2 years.
- Provide a detailed business plan for 100% business ownership that falls within an eligible sector and meets all program criteria in place at the time of application.
- Provide active and on-going management of the business from within Prince Edward Island.
- Sign an escrow agreement containing stipulations on a deposit of $200,000 to be held by the Province until terms of the agreement have been met.
- Make a minimum of $150,000 investment into a new or existing Prince Edward Island owned and operated business. All transactions must conform to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
If an applicant meets all program criteria in place at application time and is approved, a nomination certificate will be issued.
有条件转让协议 - 飞出国
The escrow agreement outlines the terms and conditions that must be met for the refund of the $200,000 CAD deposit. The terms and conditions are based on the applicant’s intentions as outlined in the business plan for start up or the purchase of a business in Prince Edward Island.
The applicant must execute the escrow agreement based on the terms and conditions agreed upon between the applicant and the Office of Immigration, Settlement and Population. Along with this agreement, the applicant must also submit, to the Office of Immigration, Settlement and Population, the sum of $200,000 CAD, payable to IIDI, to be held in escrow. The $200,000 CAD will be returned without interest, as follow, $25,000 CAD will be refunded after 6 months of residency on Prince Edward Island another $25,000 CAD will be refunded after 1 year of residency on Prince Edward Island and the remaining $150,000 CAD will be released upon the applicant meeting the requirements outlined in the escrow agreement.
购销合同 - 飞出国
Purchase and Sale Agreement
Should the applicant choose to purchase a 100% of an eligible Prince Edward Island business, the applicant is required to submit a purchase and sale agreement to the Office of Immigration, Settlement and Population. The purchase and sale agreement outlines the details of the proposed investment between the applicant and the Prince Edward Island business and must include as a minimum the following information:
- Confirmation that the Business being acquired is not operated primarily for the purpose of deriving investment income such as interest, dividends and/or capital gains;
- Purchase price for the Business;
- The number, class and conditions of the shares being purchased (if applicable);
- Confirmation that the investment does not include a redemption option;
- Confirmation that the applicant provides , or will provide, active and ongoing management of the business from within Prince Edward Island;
- Timelines for the purchase of the Business;
- Confirmation the purchase price is for the whole Business, not a part of the Business;
- Detailed description of the activities and interests of the Business.
有优先权购买权的企业 - 飞出国
Prince Edward Island will be limiting its nominations to those applicants who are best suited to enhance the Prince Edward Island economy. Prince Edward Island’s economy relies heavily on its core industries to create economic value. Accordingly, Prince Edward Island will be giving priority to applications involving:
- The starting or expanding of an export-oriented business.
- Businesses that utilize primary sector resources from the following sectors (Agriculture, Fishery and Forestry).
- Businesses that help economically diversify rural communities in Prince Edward Island.
- Businesses that develop the province’s emerging innovative sectors: bioscience, information technology, aerospace and renewable energy.
Preference will be given to applications that can demonstrate the ability to increase or maintain employment levels within the business.
爱德华王子岛商业移民-完全持股类别申请流程 - 飞出国
Step #1 提交自我评估、商业计划
Step #2 参加移民官的面试
Step #3 向移民官提交商业计划书和定居计划
- 面试过后，申请人需要向移民官提交正式的商业计划和定居 计划。移民官审核批准这些计划后，申请人才能进行下一步。
Step #4 永居提名申请
Step #5 CIC永居获批，登陆加拿大，并通知移民部
Step #6 履行有条件转让协议条款
Step #7 成功履行有条件转让协议条款，获得退还的保证金
The applicant must meet the requirements at each stage and receive approval prior to advancing to the next step.
Step #1 Complete and submit the Business Impact Category self-assessment, business proposal and application guide:
- Read the entire application guide before completing the application forms.
- Complete the self-assessment and score 50 or more points to proceed to the application guide.
- The application guide provides detailed instructions and includes all forms.
- Follow the checklist and answer every question, gather all required supporting documents and include the application fee.
- Applicants should photocopy the complete application package for their records.
- Deliver the complete application package to the Office of Immigration.
- Notification to the applicant will occur when the Office of Immigration receives the application and a decision has been made.
Step #2 Interview with the Office of Immigration:
- Upon review and having met the requirements of the Business Impact Category the applicant will be required to complete an interview with the Office of Immigration. The location of the interview with the applicant is in the sole discretion of the Province of Prince Edward Island. We encourage the applicant to visit Prince Edward Island to gain knowledge about the Province and its business environment, and visit with potential business officials (i.e. owners of businesses which may be invested in, etc), professional advisors (accountants, lawyers, bankers, etc.) and learn information about Prince Edward Island to aid in settling and integrating into Prince Edward Island.
Step #3 Submission of business and settlement plans to the Office of Immigration:
- Following the interview with the Office of Immigration, the applicant is required to forward a formal business plan accompanied by a settlement plan for the applicant’s family, to the Office of Immigration for review.
- The Office of Immigration must approve these plans prior to the applicant proceeding to the next step.
Step # 4 Nomination for permanent residency:
- Upon being approved, the applicant will execute all required documents and agreements including an escrow agreement outlining the terms and conditions required of the applicant under the Business Impact Category in an identified Prince Edward Island business.
- The applicant is required to make a conditionally refundable deposit of $200,000 CAD to the Office of Immigration subject to the terms of the escrow agreement.
- The applicant will, upon signing the escrow agreement, receive a letter of approval and letter of instruction.
- Upon receipt of the letter of approval, the applicant will need to apply to CIC to continue the immigration process for permanent residency to Canada.
- The applicant will be required to provide the letter of approval to CIC along with all CIC forms, supporting documents and applicable fees.
- CIC will provide notification to the applicant upon receipt of the application and a decision has been made. (The Office of Immigration makes no representation of processing times for permanent resident visas by CIC, for details visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp)
Step #5 CIC approval, landing in Canada and reporting to the Office Immigration, Settlment and Population:
- If approved by CIC for permanent resident status, the applicant will receive written confirmation and permanent resident visas will be issued.
- Upon receipt of all the necessary documentation from CIC, the applicant will be able to complete the process of becoming a permanent resident by landing in Canada and obtaining a permanent resident card.
- Upon arrival in Canada the applicant must contact the Office of Immigration within 30 days of arrival to register and arrange a post arrival appointment. To contact the Office of Immigration, please call (902) 620-3628 or email [email protected]
Step # 6 Compliance with the escrow agreement:
- The applicant will need to meet the terms and conditions of the escrow agreement.
- Each escrow agreement will have terms and conditions required for all applicants as well as unique terms and conditions specific to that application.
- The escrow agreement will also set out the process for the refund or default of the $200,000 CAD deposit.
Step #7 Successfully meeting conditions of the escrow agreement and receiving deposit:
- As the applicant meets the terms of the escrow agreement, the appropriate funds will be returned to them without interest.
- Please review the agreement and its terms and conditions to fully understand the requirements.