爱德华王子岛商业移民－工作许可类别介绍 PEI PNP Business Impact Category-Work Permit Stream
爱德华王子岛商业移民工作许可类别申请条件 - 飞出国
- Complete and submit all required Federal and Provincial PNP forms and supporting documentation.
- Apply to CIC for approval of a work permit for the Prince Edward Island business that the applicant intends to invest in and manage.
- Possess a minimum verifiable personal net worth of $600,000 which has been accumulated through legal and legitimate sources in their own right.
- Possess a minimum education of high-school equivalent.
- Have transferable management skills and past employment.
- Have scored a minimum band score of 4.0 on the IELTS within the last 2 years.
- Provide a detailed business plan that falls within an eligible sector and meets all program criteria in place at the time of application.
- Provide active and on-going management of the business from within Prince Edward Island.
- Sign a Performance Agreement containing stipulations on the business investment that must be satisfied to proceed with nomination.
- Make a minimum of $150,000 investment into a new or existing Prince Edward Island owned and operated business. The transaction must be in compliance with the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
If an applicant meets all program criteria in place at application time and is approved, a letter of support for a Work Permit will be issued. When the Performance Agreement is satisfied a nomination certificate will be issued.
爱德华王子岛商业移民工作许可类别申请流程 - 飞出国
Step #1 提交自我评估、商业计划
Step #2 参加移民官的面试
Step #3 向移民官提交商业计划书和定居计划
- 面试过后，申请人需要向移民官提交正式的商业计划和定居 计划。移民官审核批准这些计划后，申请人才能进行下一步。
Step #4 工作许可支持信
Step #5 履行绩效协议条款
Step #6 获得PEI提名函
Step #7 CIC永居获批，登陆加拿大，并通知移民部
Once the application is approved by the Office of Immigration, a letter of support for a work permit will be issued on behalf of the applicant from Office of Immigration. The applicant will then be required to apply to CIC to obtain a work permit to travel to Canada to work within the prospective business. The applicant is required to work for a period of not less than one year, as outlined in the performance agreement between the applicant and the Office of Immigration. Upon meeting the terms and conditions of the performance agreement the applicant will be nominated for permanent residency to Canada by the Office of Immigration.
The applicant must meet the requirements at each stage and receive approval prior to advancing to the next step.
Step #1 Complete and submit the Business Impact Category self-assessment, business proposal and application guide:
- Read the entire application guide before completing the application forms.
- Complete the self-assessment and score 50 or more points to proceed to the application guide.
- The application guide provides detailed instructions and includes all forms.
- Follow the checklist and answer every question, gather all required supporting documents and include the application fee.
- Applicants should photocopy the complete application package for their records.
- Deliver the complete application package to the Office of Immigration.
- Notification to the applicant will occur when the Office of Immigration receives the application and a decision has been made.
Step #2 Interview with the Office of Immigration:
- Upon review and having met the requirements of the Business Impact Category the applicant will be required to complete an interview with the Office of Immigration. The location of the interview with the applicant is in the sole discretion of the Province of Prince Edward Island. We encourage the applicant to visit Prince Edward Island to gain knowledge about the Province and its business environment, and visit with potential business officials (i.e. owners of businesses which may be invested in, etc), professional advisors (accountants, lawyers, bankers, etc.) and learn information about Prince Edward Island to aid in settling and integrating into Prince Edward Island.
Step #3 Submission of business and settlement plans to the Office of Immigration:
- Following the interview with the Office of Immigration, the applicant will forward a formal business plan accompanied by a settlement plan for the applicant’s family, to the Office of Immigrationfor review.
- The Office of Immigration must approve these plans prior to the applicant proceeding to the next step.
Step # 4 Issuance of a letter of support for a work permit:
- The applicant will execute a performance agreement outlining the terms and conditions of the applicant’s intentions to invest through the Business Impact Category in an identified Prince Edward Island business.
- For applicants applying under the Work Permit Stream, upon approval of the business plan, settlement plan and execution of the performance agreement, the Office of Immigration will issue a letter of support for a work permit. The applicant will have 60 days from the date of issue, on the letter of support, to apply to CIC.
- Upon receipt of the work permit, the applicant is required to assume an active role within the business in Prince Edward Island as outlined in the performance agreement.
- The Office of Immigration will be responsible for determining that all conditions set forth in the performance agreement have been satisfied prior to nomination for permanent residency.
Step # 5 Compliance with the performance agreement:
- The applicant will need to meet the terms and conditions of the performance agreement.
- Each performance agreement will have terms and conditions required for all applicants as well as unique terms and conditions specific to that application.
Step # 6 Successfully meeting conditions of performance agreement and receiving a PEI PNP nomination:
- Successful PEI PNP applicants will receive a letter of approval and letter of instruction.
- Upon receipt of the letter of approval, the applicant will need to apply to CIC to continue the immigration process for permanent residency to Canada.
- The applicant will be required to provide the letter of approval to CIC along with all CIC forms, supporting documents and applicable fees.
- CIC will provide notification to the applicant upon receipt of the application and a decision has been made. (The Office of Immigration makes no representation of processing times for permanent resident visas by CIC, for details visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp)
- Please review the agreement and its terms and conditions to fully understand the requirements.
Step # 7 CIC approval, landing in Canada and reporting to the Office of Immigration:
- If approved by CIC for permanent resident status, the applicant will receive written confirmation and permanent resident visas will be issued.
- Upon receipt of all the necessary documentation from CIC, the applicant will be able to complete the process of becoming a permanent resident by landing in Canada and obtaining a permanent resident card.
- Upon arrival in Canada the applicant must contact the Office of Immigration within 30 days of arrival to register and arrange a post arrival appointment. To contact the Office of Immigration, please call (902) 620-3628 or email [email protected]