VETASSESS专家答职业评估常见问题(二)

飞出国:以下是VETASSESS职业评估专家针对职业评估常见问题的回答,摘自VETASSESS官网。

1. 什么是Date Deemed Skilled?
    答:作为职业评估流程的一部分,VETASSESS会确定申请人什么时候开始计算移民加分工作年限。VETASSESS会综合看申请人近十年的工作经验并评估与提名职业的相关度。Date Deemed Skilled就是从这个日期开始申请人满足了提名职业的要求,从这开始可以算作加分工作年限。
  1. What is Date Deemed Skilled (DDS)?
    As part of the Skills Assessment process, we work out when you were considered (deemed) skilled in your occupation. We determine this by looking at your employment over the last 10 years and how it relates to the occupation we are assessing. The Date Deemed Skilled is the date when you have met the VETASSESS skills assessment requirements for your occupation.
  1. VETASSESS职业评估函有效期是多久?
    答:VETASSESS职业评估函有效期是三年,申请人也可以和移民局进一步确认以满足签证申请要求。
  1. How long is the VETASSESS Skills Assessment outcome letter valid for?
    VETASSESS Skills assessments are valid for three years from the original date of issue. Applicants should also seek confirmation from the Department of Home Affairs regarding the requirements for their visa application.
  1. 由于之前的雇主已经倒闭无法提供新的推荐信,可以提供其他材料替代吗?
    答:申请人可以尽可能多的递交材料以证明公司曾经存在以及申请人的工作履历情况,可以包括公司营业登记记录,劳动合同,委任书,之前的推荐信或者升职信,职位描述,公司倒闭的正式通知,个税收据,工资单,工资流水等其他有体现雇主信息的材料。
  1. I cannot provide an updated letter of reference because my previous employer went out of business. What can I provide as an alternative?
    You must submit as many other official documents as you can to support evidence of the company’s existence and your employment claims. These may include business registration records, your contract documents, your letter of appointment, previous letters of reference and/or promotion, position descriptions, formal notice of business closure, official taxation receipts, pay slips and bank statements that have your employer’s details.
  1. 组织结构图需要打印在公司信头纸上吗?
    答:需要。管理岗的职位需要提供组织结构图,组织结构图需要打印在公司信头纸上且需要有公司证明人签字。如果不能打印在信头纸上,需要用法定声明的格式提供组织结构图并说明原因。
  1. Does the organisational chart need to be issued on company letterhead?
    Yes. Managerial positions are commonly evidenced by an organisation chart issued on official company letterhead and endorsed by appropriate level/authorised people within the organisation. If you are unable to provide this evidence on company letterhead, please provide the reasons and relevant organisational chart details in a statutory declaration.
  1. 如果是自雇或者自己有公司的,如何证明工作履历情况?
    答:为了证明自雇工作履历,需要有正式的官方证明材料,可以包括律师或者会计提供的证明,需要包括申请人在公司的主要职责和年收入。同时,还可以提供客户证明说明申请人的职责和项目等。必须要有收入证明,可以是税务证明。
  1. I am a self-employed/owner of a company. How can I prove my employment and
    role within the company?
    To support any self-employment claims, we require official evidence/testimonies from authorised service providers. This could be a legal practitioner or a qualified accountant. Accountant/legal testimonies should clearly explain your primary responsibilities at the company and the details of your annual income received. You should supply evidence of your employment responsibilities with official client testimonies for work/projects/performance of tasks completed. These must be accompanied by payment evidence, which can include taxation receipts.
  1. 如果同时给两位雇主工作,VETASSESS会认可两份工作满足20工作小时每周的要求吗?
    答:20工作小时每周的工作履历一般对应的是一份工作岗位的工作时长。如果合同是不固定工作小时,VETASSESS会结合合同来确认申请人是否满足20工作小时每周的要求。为了满足工作小时的要求,申请人需要提供雇佣条款和薪资证明,一般说来,不满足20小时每周的工作履历一般不符合职业评估要求。
  1. I have been working for two different employers simultaneously. Will you accept both employment positions to meet the 20 hours per week requirement?
    Work experience of at least 20 hours per week generally means 20 hours per week for each employment position. However, where your contract of employment provides for variable distribution of hours, we may take this into consideration in determining whether you satisfy the employment requirement of at least 20 hours per week.
    To provide evidence of this claim, you must supply detailed official evidence of your terms of employment and payment evidence. To avoid any doubt, any period of employment that fails to meet the “minimum 20 hours per week” benchmark will not meet our skills assessment requirements.