VETASSESS专家答职业评估常见问题(一)

飞出国:以下是VETASSESS职业评估专家针对职业评估常见问题的回答,摘自VETASSESS官网。

1. 不带薪的休假是否可以算入工作年限?
    答:不能。VETASSESS评估工作经验,需要该工作是按照雇佣条款条件支付薪水才可以的。
  1. Is unpaid leave counted as part of the required work experience?
    No. For VETASSESS to consider your work experience, it must be paid as per the terms and conditions of your employment.
  1. 如果不能提供推荐信的原件,是否可以提供电子复印件呢?
    答:如果是公司直接电子签发的,那么可以接受,但是需要带有公司Logo,雇主或者雇主指定的人签字,且有公司的联系方式。
  1. I cannot get an original statement of service. Is a soft/electronic copy of statement of service accepted for skills assessment purposes?
    A soft copy issued electronically and directly from the organisation may be accepted. It should carry official company logos, signatures of your employer or a person who is authorised by your employer, and official contact details of the organisation.
  1. 每周工作小时不固定,有的超过20小时,有的少于20小时,但是平均起来可以达到20小时每周,可以算作工作年限吗?
    答:不能。用于职业评估,20小时每周且有发薪的工作经历才算做全职工作经验。不固定工作时长达到20小时每周的工作不纳入考虑范围内。举例,如果申请人有三个月是每周12个工作小时,然后有7个月是每周40个工作小时,只有后面的7个月才算作工作年限。
  1. I work irregular hours per week – some weeks fewer than 20 hours and some weeks more. Will this be averaged out to meet the minimum of 20 hours per week for the required duration?
    No. For skills assessment purposes, full time work is paid employment performed for a minimum of 20 hours per week. Irregular periods that average out to 20 hours per week over a year will not be considered. For example, if you worked 12 hours per week over a three-month period and then worked 40 hours per week over seven months, only the sevenmonth period would be considered.
  1. 即使学历与提名职业不相关,是不是还有必要把所有的学历提供呢?
    答:首要的是,申请人至少需要将自己认为与提名职业相关的高等学历都要列明,同时对应提交学历证明材料。另外,VETASSESS建议申请人在在线申请以及个人简历中列明任何相关的短期课程,非学历课程,执业课程,专业培训课程,证书以及成就等。任何没有在在线申请中提及的学历,将不被纳入评估范围内。
  1. Am I required to outline and submit all the qualifications that I have achieved – even those that may not be relevant to my selected occupation?
    It is important to list, at a minimum, your post-secondary qualifications that you believe are relevant to your occupation as this may have an impact on your assessment. You should submit documents for the qualifications you want us to assess. We also recommend listing any relevant short/non-academic/licensing/professional development courses, certificates and achievements in the personal details section of the online form as well as in your CV. Any qualifications that are not listed in the application form will not be considered for formal skills assessment.

5.VETASSESS如何评估NEC职业?
答:NEC职位一般是关系到某一特定ANZSCO职业组别的领域或行业。比如当提名234599其他未分类的生命科学家,申请人的工作就应当是满足2345生命科学家这个ANZSCO职业组别的最低要求,包括技能级别要求。如果提名NEC职业,则需要确认自己的职位相比其他具体代码的职业更加匹配NEC职业。如果认为自己的职责与同一个职业组别里的其他职业相似,但是有没有明确分类的职业代码,那么可以提名NEC职业。VETASSESS会具体评估工作经验是否相关,如果申请人的工作经验与其他ANZSCO代码职业相关,那么这段工作经验就不能算是NEC职业相关的了。

1. How does VETASSESS assess ‘not elsewhere classified’ (NEC) occupations?
    NEC occupations relate to a particular field or industry within an ANZSCO unit group e.g., when nominating 234599 Life Scientists nec, your employment should at a minimum meet the ANZSCO Unit group description of 2345 Life Scientists, including demonstrated same skill set/skill level as indicated within the Unit Goup. To be considered for an nec occupation, your primary employment position should also best match or align with an occupation specified under the NEC code or not already classified elsewhere in ANZSCO.
    For employment that is similar in nature or expertise to other occupations listed within a Unit Group, but not elsewhere classified (nec) in ANZSCO, applicants can consider an nec classification. For nec occupations, we conduct a case-by-case assessment to determine whether the employment is highly relevant to the classification. If an applicant’s employment is highly relevant to another ANZSCO occupation, the same period of employment cannot be assessed suitably against the nec classification.
  1. 工作收入证明,如果是拿的现金工资,可以接受吗?
    答:如果是现金工资或者是没有官方的收入证明之类的,申请人可以提供其他类型证明,比如雇主电子转账证明。但是为了避免认可疑虑,很多情况下,如果申请人是现金工资且没有其他证明,将不满足VETASSESS的工作证明要求。这是因为现金工资很难验证其真实性,也就让VETASSESS无法评估申请人的工作履历情况。
  1. For evidence of paid employment, I am paid in cash. Is this acceptable?
    If an applicant is paid in cash, or official payment evidence is unavailable, we may consider other types of evidence, such as electronic funds transfer directly from your employer. To avoid any doubt, please note that in many instances where applicants are paid in cash and no other official form of evidence can be provided, this will fail to meet the requirements for your employment claims. This is because cash payments often cannot be independently verified, and this limits our ability to determine your employment claims.