塔斯马尼亚州担保 TAS 工签持有者在塔州工作6个月类别 - Subclass 190 - Skilled Nominated Visa - Category 2 – Working in Tasmania
然后就是通过职业评估，雅思4个6，同时够 EOI 的 65 分（包括州担保5分）： 2017 年澳大利亚技术评分标准 Australia General Skilled Migration (GSM) Points test 。
更多参考飞出国论坛： 2019年澳洲移民塔州TAS州担保政策-飞出国塔斯马尼亚州移民新政 。
Category 2 – Working in Tasmania - flyabroad
Subclass 190 - Skilled Nominated Visa
To be considered for this category, you must meet all of the following criteria:
- You must have been working in Tasmania for six months immediately prior to your application for state nomination.
- Your employer must have a well-established business that has been actively operating in Tasmania for the past 12 months and there needs to be a genuine need for your position within the business.
- Your employment needs to be in your nominated occupation.
- Your employment needs to be at least 35 hours per week in one full-time job or in two or more part-time jobs and you are able to provide evidence of your employment claims (see Document Checklist – Employment for more details).
- You and your dependants must currently be living in Tasmania and can provide evidence of genuine commitment to continue to live in Tasmania (please refer to disclaimer at the bottom of this page for indicators as to how to meet this requirement).
Please note that internships, stipends, scholarships and volunteer positions are not considered employment for the purpose of this category.
- There are areas of non-skill shortage in Tasmania that are not supported for visa state nomination under the ‘Working in Tasmania’ visa state nomination category. Occupations relating to supermarkets, service stations, limited service restaurants, massage clinics and taxi/uber driving are some examples of these areas.
提交免费在线评估后可以 微信 联系飞出国(
flyabroad_hk)或 预约面谈 ： https://flyabroad.me/contact/。