Rehabilitation-犯罪复原

Rehabilitation-犯罪恢复(犯罪复原)-飞出国

Rehabilitation:有刑事犯罪记录的人不允许进入加拿大,但5年或10年前犯罪的,没有新的犯罪的情况一般被认为 Rehabilitation 犯罪复原,可以被允许进入加拿大。

Individual rehabilitation 5年, 个体犯罪复原 Individual rehabilitation
deemed rehabilitated 10年, 视同犯罪复原-Deemed rehabilitation

Rehabilitation

What is rehabilitation?

Rehabilitation removes the grounds of criminal inadmissibility. Rehabilitation means that you lead a stable lifestyle and that you are unlikely to be involved in any further criminal activity.

You are eligible to apply for rehabilitation if you have:

• committed an act outside of Canada and five (5) years have elapsed since the act;
  • been convicted outside of Canada and five (5) years have passed since the end of the sentence imposed.

Eligibility for rehabilitation

This section gives a summary of the type of offences and length of rehabilitation periods.

If you were convicted of an offence outside Canada that, if committed in Canada, would be an indictable offence punishable by a maximum term of imprisonment of less than ten years:

• You are deemed rehabilitated : at least ten years after completion of the sentence imposed.
  • You are eligible to apply for rehabilitation : five (5) years after completion of the sentence imposed.

If you committed an offence outside Canada that, if committed in Canada, would be an indictable offence punishable by a maximum term of imprisonment of less than ten years:

• You are deemed rehabilitated : at least ten years after commission of the offence.
  • You are eligible to apply for rehabilitation : five (5) years after commission of the offence.

If you were convicted of an offence or you committed an offence outside Canada that, if committed in Canada, would be punishable by a maximum term of imprisonment of ten years or more:

• You are deemed rehabilitated : not applicable.
  • You are eligible to apply for rehabilitation : five (5) years from completion of the sentence or commission of the offence.

If you were convicted for two (2) or more offences outside Canada that, if committed in Canada, would constitute summary conviction offences:

• You are deemed rehabilitated : at least five (5) years after the sentences imposed were served or to be served.
  • You are eligible to apply for rehabilitation : not applicable.

Note: To be deemed rehabilitated, the person must not have committed or been convicted of any other indictable offence.

If you have a criminal conviction in Canada, you must seek a record suspension (formerly a pardon) from the Parole Board of Canada (PBC) before you will be admissible to Canada. See section Overcoming Criminal Inadmissibility for more information.

Calculating the five (5) year waiting period

The following section explains how to determine the eligibility date for the five (5) year waiting period for different types of sentences.

Suspended sentence: count five (5) years from the date of sentencing.

Suspended sentence with a fine: count five (5) years from the date the fine was paid. In the case of varying payment dates, the rehabilitation period starts on the date of the last payment.

Imprisonment without parole: count five (5) years from the end of the term of imprisonment.

Imprisonment and parole: count five (5) years from the completion of parole.

Probation: probation is part of the sentence. Count five (5) years from the end of the probation period.

Driving prohibition: count five (5) years from the end date of the prohibition. You are prohibited by the Criminal Court from driving.

Examples of calculating the five (5) year period

The following are three (3) examples of how to calculate the five (5) years waiting period:

Example 1: I was convicted of a crime on December 13, 2002, and received a jail sentence of three (3) months. When will I be eligible to apply for rehabilitation?

You can apply for rehabilitation five years after the end of the sentence imposed. If your three (3) month jail sentence ended March 13, 2003, you are eligible to apply for rehabilitation on March 13, 2008, as long as no other terms were imposed on your sentence.

Example 2: On June 3, 2003, I was convicted of driving under the influence and had my driver’s licence taken away from me for three (3) years. When am I eligible to apply for rehabilitation?

The sentence imposed ends on June 3, 2006. Count five (5) years from the end date of the suspension or the date your driver’s licence is reinstated. You will be eligible to apply for rehabilitation on June 3, 2011.

Example 3: I have one conviction for which I was given three (3) years of probation. Do I apply for rehabilitation after my probation is finished?

No. You are not eligible for rehabilitation until five (5) years after the end of the sentence imposed. Since probation forms part of the imposed sentence, you can apply for rehabilitation five (5) years after you complete your probation.

荷兰库拉索移民适合技术移民无望或技术移民遥遥无期的高知中产阶层人群。一套提供持续较高收益的国际房产(酒店公寓),一个说走就走的国际身份(无移民监),一个中产阶层与欧洲强国护照最接近的移民项目(荷兰护照)。飞出国已经推出荷兰库拉索和荷兰KM捆绑的模式,适合马上就要去荷兰定居的人群。

需要获得相关移民及出国签证申请帮助可以通过微信联系飞出国(flyabroad_hk): http://flyabroad.me/contact/

以上内容由飞出国香港flyabroad.hk)整理完成,转载请保留并注明出处。