新西兰工签持有者配偶开放工签 Partner of a Worker Work Visa
常规情况下，除了工签短于6个月，打工度假签证，低技能的基本技能工签，季节工和技术移民求职签证（job search visa）外，其他类别的工签持有者，包括毕业后开放工签持有者都可以担保配偶申请新西兰开放工签。且子女也可以免费入读新西兰本地公立基础院校。
This visa will allow you to work in New Zealand while your partner’s here on a work visa. You’ll be able to get a job and in your free time, enjoy New Zealand’s scenery, adventure, culture, and friendly people.
Overview - Partner of a Worker Work Visa - flyabroad
DURATION For the same time as your partner’s work visa
With this visa you can - Partner of a Worker Work Visa - flyabroad
- Join your partner.
- Work in New Zealand.
- Study for up to 3 months.
Things to note - Partner of a Worker Work Visa - flyabroad
- Some work visa holders are not eligible to support applications for this visa.
- You don’t need to have a New Zealand job offer to apply.
- You can’t include dependent children in your visa application, but they can apply for visas based on their relationship to you.
Your partner’s visa - Partner of a Worker Work Visa - flyabroad
Your partner must hold an appropriate work visa
We’ll check our records for evidence your partner has an appropriate work visa.
You will not be eligible for this visa, if your partner’s work visa was granted for:
- for 6 months or less
- for a working holiday
- for lower-skilled work as an Essential Skills visa holder
- to work for a Recognised Seasonal Employer (RSE)
- for the opportunity to look for work as a skilled migrant.
There are some other work visas that will not allow your partner to support your application.