飞出国：OINP International Students with a Job Offer 类别（安省持有雇主offer的留学毕业生）只要求是加拿大合格院校毕业的，2年以上课程（有一半以上课程在加拿大完成的就认可），毕业不超过2年，且已经获得安省雇主 NOC 0，a，b 类别的工作 offer，申请费是 1500 加币。
The application fee for international students with a job offer is $1500.
To be eligible to apply, an International Student must have a job offer that meets the following criteria:
- be a permanent, full-time job offer in a high-skilled occupation (NOC 0, A or B) that has been approved by the OINP through the Employer Pre-Screen Application, and
- meets the entry-level wage levels in Ontario for that occupation (Information about wage levels in different occupations can be found on the Government of Canada Job Bank by selecting Explore Careers: Wages. Job Bank identifies “entry-level wage” as “low wage”).
The International Student must also:
- have graduated from or have met the requirements of a full-time degree or diploma program at an eligible publicly-funded Canadian college or university that is at least two (2) years in length or a one year post-graduate certificate program, which requires a previous degree in order to qualify,
- have completed at least half of their studies in Canada, and
- apply within two years from the date on which they graduated.
Ontario employers must first submit a Pre-Screen Application to have the position they wish to fill approved by OINP.
Application Guide for Nominees: International Students with a Job Offer - Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program:
OINP-International Students with a Job Offer-oi_app_guide_intlstudents-20150724-flyabroad.pdf (512.5 KB)