加拿大新斯科舍省EE类省提名法语类别 - 飞出国
飞出国：加拿大新省也出台类似安省 OINP Ontario’s Express Entry French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream 的无雇主担保快递通道类别。
NSDEE 邀请的EE申请人条件大概是法语作为第一官方语言（CLB 7 及以上），英语达到 CLB 5（雅思5分），学士及以上学位或完成3年以上的高等教育同时满足加拿大联邦EE其他要求的申请人。满足这个条件后就是重新提交 EE，选 NS，等待 NS 邀请了，一旦获邀申请人有望在半年内获得加拿大移民签证。
NSDEE French 类别没有紧缺职业限制，不需要抢配额，是等 NS 主动邀请的类别。
NSDEE French Criteria for the March 20, 2019 draw are as follows:
- Have selected French as their first official language and have a Canadian Language Benchmark score of 7 or higher in French in all language abilities.
- Have English as a second official language with a Canadian Language Benchmark score of 5 or higher in English in all language abilities.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree OR have completed a program of three or more years at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute.
- Candidates who submitted an expression of interest to the Express Entry pool on or after September 20, 2018.
*Candidates must include copies of both language tests and proof of education to meet a bachelor’s degree or higher with their application.
NSDEE ELIGIBILITY - flyabroad
To apply you must:
- receive a Letter of Interest from the Nova Scotia Nominee Program within the Express Entry system;
- submit your application within 30 calendar days of the date on which your letter of interest was issued;
- meet the minimum work experience requirements of the Express Entry stream for which you have qualified;
- demonstrate sufficient funds to successfully establish yourself and your family in Nova Scotia and to pay your immigration costs and travel expenses;
- have legal status in your current country of residence; and
- meet eligibility criteria in place at the time you are issued a Letter of Interest.