• I符合签证条件的持证人可以留在新西兰;

• Ii被授予出行条件的签证持有人可以在符合出行条件和申请许可的情况下,再次入境新西兰;

• E在入境管制方面获得签证表明:

• I如果被批准入境,签证持有人可以在符合签证条件的情况下留在新西兰;

• Ii如果被授予出行条件,签证持有人可以在符合出行条件和入境申请许可的情况下再次入境新西兰;

• f根据在劳工部有雇佣记录而发放的签证;

• g可以通过(但不必要)在护照上签注,或者身份证明签证。

A3.1 Definition and effect of a visa

• a.A visa(other than a transit visa) uthorizes the holder to travel to or stay in Newzealand(or both);

• b.A visa may br granted inside or outside New Zealand or in an immigration control area;

• c.A visa granted outside Newzealand indiciates that:

• i the holder may travel to Newzealand in line with the conditions of that visa(if any)and apply foe wntry permissions;and

• ii if entry permission granted, may stay in Newzealand in line with the condtions of that visa(if any);

• iii at the time the visa is granted, immigration Newzealand has no reason to believe that entry permission will be refused,provided the holder of the visa complies with the conditions of the visa;

• d.A visa granted inside Newzealand indicates that:

• i the holder of the visa may stay in Newzealand in accordance with the conditions of the visa;

• ii if granted travel conditions,the holder of the visa may re-enter Newzealand in line with the travel conditions and apply for entry permission;

• e.A visa granted in an immigration control area indicates that:

• i if granted entry permission, the holder of the visa may stay in Newzealand in accordance with the conditions of the visa;

• ii if granted travel conditions,the holder of the visa may re-enter Newzealand in line with the travel conditions and apply for entry permission.

• f A visa is granted by beinng entered and retainded in the records of the Department of Labour;

• g.A visa(but need not)be evidenced by an endorsement in a passport or a certificate of identity;

A3.5入境许可的意义和效力

详见移民法案2009ss14,46,107.

A 入境许可并没有效力除非该人士也持有签证。因此,由免签到达新西兰的人,必须申请签证和入境许可,除非他们被视为持有签证和入境许可。

B发放签证本身并没有赋予持有人入境许可,除非此签证是永久居民签证或者新西兰准居签证。

C拒绝授予一个人新西兰入境许可的影响是:

• I 这个人持有的任何签证被取消;
  • Ii 如果这个人已经到达新西兰,此人承担责任;

3.5 Meaning and effect of entry permission

See also Immigration Act 2009 ss14, 46, 107

• a.The grant of entry permission has no effect unless the person also holds a visa. Therefore, a person arriving in New Zealand and to whom a visa waiver applies must apply for both a visa and entry permission on arrival, unless they are deemed to hold a visa and entry permission (see E2.95.5).

• b.The granting of a visa does not of itself entitle the holder to be granted entry permission, unless the visa is a permanent resident visa or a resident visa granted in New Zealand.

• c.The effect of a refusal to grant a person entry permission to New Zealand is that:

• iany visa the person holds is cancelled; and

• iiif the person has arrived in New Zealand, the person is liable for turnaround.