新西兰基本技能工签雇主offer要求 - 飞出国2019
New Zealand job offer - Essential Skills Work Visa 2019
You must have an offer of full-time work
Your employer can’t pay you less than they’d have to pay a New Zealander to do the work.
Your job offer can’t be for work planting, maintaining, harvesting or packing crops in the horticulture or viticulture industries.
If a labour hire company has offered you work in the construction sector in Canterbury, the labour hire company must be accredited.
Your job offer must:
- be current at the time you apply for your visa
- be for full-time work
You must provide a copy of your employment agreement as evidence of your job offer. The employment agreement must include:
- your employer’s name and contact details
- your name and contact details
- your job title
- the address for your place of work
- the kind of work you’ll be doing and your responsibilities at work
- details of any necessary qualifications or work experience
- information about whether you’ll need New Zealand registration to do the work
- how long the work will be for
- how long you have to take up the job offer
- pay and work conditions that comply with New Zealand employment law.
Your employment agreement must be with an employer who has a history of compliance with immigration and employment law. We won’t normally grant a visa if your employer is included on the list of non-compliant employers maintained by the Labour Inspectorate.
需要获得相关移民及出国签证申请帮助可以联系飞出国： http://flyabroad.me/contact/ 。