荷兰高技术移民必须在荷兰居住一年后才能担保配偶 MVV 吗
荷兰移民局官方给出的需要担保人在荷兰呆满一年才能申请配偶的情况的官方说明是："Does your partner currently have a residence permit for stay with a family member, residence as an economically non-active long-term resident or stay on non-temporary humanitarian grounds?"
荷兰官方更详细的关于哪些情况下不要求申请人在荷兰居住一年就可以给配偶申请 MVV 的情况参考这里：
Spouse, registered or unmarried partner
You wish to live in the Netherlands with your spouse or partner. To live in the Netherlands with your spouse or partner, you need a residence permit. What are the conditions for this residence permit? And how does the application procedure work?
There are certain conditions that apply to everyone. In addition, you and your partner have to meet the following conditions:
- You and your partner are married to each other or have entered into a registered partnership together. Or you are unmarried and have a long-term and exclusive relationship.
- You and your partner are both 21 years or older.
- You and your partner are going to live together.
- You have passed the civic integration examination abroad or you are exempt from taking this examination.
- Your partner has the Dutch nationality or has a valid Dutch residence permit.
- Does your partner currently have a residence permit for stay with a family member, residence as an economically non-active long-term resident or stay on non-temporary humanitarian grounds? Your partner should already have lived in the Netherlands with a valid residence permit for a minimum of 1 year.
- Does your partner have a residence permit for exchange (au pair, cultural exchange or Working Holiday), to gain work experience or seasonal labour? With these residence permits your partner cannot let you come to the Netherlands.
- Your partner has an independent sufficient and sustainable income.
- Your partner declares that he or she is your sponsor.
Other conditions may apply for Turkish nationals and their family members.
This application costs € 171.
You can submit this application online with DigiD. For the online application you need: