曼省ITA邀请（MPNP Invitation to Apply）- 飞出国
申请人首先需要提交 MPNP EOI 在线申请，曼省会进行选拔，如果选中申请人，会给其发LAA。申请人收到申请意见书(LAA - Letter of Advice to Apply)后就可以登录账号，提交一个完整的MPNP申请。收到LAA到提交完整的申请之间，有60天的时间。
申请前须知 - 飞出国
- The MPNP is not a sponsorship program. It is a permanent program of the Province of Manitoba to promote and facilitate economic immigration for independent skilled workers and entrepreneurs.
- Notwithstanding your declared Connection to Manitoba, the MPNP will assess your connection based on all documents you submit.
- The MPNP accepts applications from skilled workers in any occupation – unless otherwise specified – but the MPNP will consider your employability based on your past education, training, work experience, language skills and regulatory requirements during assessment of your application.
- You do not need an immigration representative to apply. If you choose to hire one, they must adhere to strict guidelines.
- The points worksheet and the Come to Manitoba, Canada Tool are strictly for you to self-assess your eligibility to apply. If there is a difference between your self-assessment and the assessment made by the MPNP based on the information and documents you provided, the MPNP assessment will be used.
- Applications are assessed on a case-by-case basis according to the criteria published on this website the date your application is received.
- An applicant is only permitted to have one MPNP application in process at one time, and cannot apply through both the skilled worker and business categories of the program.
- The MPNP reserves the right to require applicants who, in the view of the program, have the intention to immigrate to Canada for business purposes, to apply through the business category only.
需要的文件 - 飞出国
1. 个人信息 Personal information
Provide documents substantiating the claims you made in your EOI and application regarding secondary and post-secondary education and/or training, including details such as name of institution and program, dates of attendance and language of instruction, for yourself and your spouse ：certificate, degree or diploma and transcripts for each program completed by applicant and spouse
Submit documents showing work history for the past five years and do not include jobs that were six months or less:
- signed letter of reference from each employer of the applicant and spouse
- Employer letters must be on company letterhead and signed by a company representative (include contact information).
- Your employer must include mention of: start and end dates for employment; a detailed description of position and duties, and the salary (wage) you were paid.
You must submit documents substantiating all information you enter in your application regarding previous immigration applications to Canada and previous (or current) visits to and stays in Canada by yourself, your spouse and any adult dependants。For example: provincial nominee or federal immigration/refugee application result letter, visas for temporary work, study or visit – upload copy of official document
- Test results from approved language test are required by all applicants except those currently working in Manitoba in high-skill occupations (NOC 0, A or B).
- Only applicants who are not required to submit test results may submit other documents to show their English proficiency.
- Applicants are assessed language points for their “CLB” (Canadian language Benchmark) score, which we determine from your test results according to our CLB Grid.
6. 安家资金 Settlement Funds
7. 适应能力 - 提供定居计划
定居计划 Settlement Plan 是在线系统的一部分，申请人需要解释为什么他们选择了曼省作为移民目的地，以及他们计划如何在社区定居，并找到一份工作。对于当前在曼省工作的，需要解释如何提升自己的的职业。
The Settlement Plan is part of MPNP Online, where all applicants explain why they chose Manitoba as their immigration destination and how they plan to settle in the community, and find a job or, for those currently working in Manitoba, advance their career.
定居计划第二部分 Settlement Plan Part 2 (SPP2e) ，曼省在线系统会发给指定的支持者 supporter。
Settlement Plan Part 2 (SPP2e) is an interactive PDF form that MPNP Online sends to the designated Manitoba Supporter of skilled workers applying to the MPNP on the strength of a social connection to an established resident of the Province of Manitoba. Supporters use their form to explain how they’ll help applicants achieve short and long-term settlement goals (ex: assisting applicants in achieving their goal of becoming licensed to work in an occupation that is regulated in Manitoba).
对在线提交材料的要求 - 飞出国
Document format: You will have to scan paper documents into PDF files and each file must be less than 2 MB. Please also note that:
- Documents should not be scanned using a mobile phone.
- Documents should be scanned in colour.
- Scanner resolution should be a minimum of 300 dpi (dots per inch).
- No enhancement or editing should be done to a scanned document.
- If the file size is over 2MB, try scanning and saving one page at a time rather than reducing resolution or compressing colours.