inz1235 新西兰技术移民雇主信息补充表格 Employer Supplementary Form - Skilled Migrant Category

inz1235 新西兰技术移民雇主信息补充表格-飞出国

飞出国:新西兰技术移民 SMC 要想获得 skilled employment 技能加分的话需要找到的工作满足
ANZSCO 规定的岗位要求及新西兰移民部设定的薪酬标准, 2019年新西兰技术移民雇主offer要求-SMC Skilled employment

其次在申请移民过程中,雇主需要配合提供 inz1235 Employer Supplementary Form 表。

INZ1235 雇主信息补充表格由雇主填写(雇主授权的人填写),由移民申请人提交移民局,其他文件仅提交复印件,不要提交原始文件,提交的文件将不会退还申请人。

新西兰移民局基本会根据这个表格的信息对雇主进行调查同时多数情况下都会直接联系雇主了解情况,包括发 PPI 质疑信(Potentially Prejudical Information Letter)。

详细看下这个信息表格就会发现,这个里面包含了详细的雇主信息的调查,企业身份信息,联系方式,行业,经营年限,员工人数,雇佣的国际临时工人数,雇佣的新西兰当地居民人数,同时还包含对提供的 offer 的信息。

INZ1235 Employer Supplementary Form - Skilled Migrant Category

For employers who have offered a position to, or currently employ, a person who is applying for a resident visa under the Skilled Migrant Category

Section A Employer details - inz1235 Employer Supplementary Form flyabroad

This form must be completed and signed by a person who has authority to make representations and enter into agreements on the employer’s behalf.

Please answer all questions. If any question does not apply please answer “N/A” for “not applicable”.

• A1 State the name of the person to whom you have offered a position in your business
    • Family/last name
    • Given/first name(s)
  • A2 Business name
  • A3 Business trading name
  • A4 Type of business
    • Company
    • Partnership
    • Government Dept
    • State Owned Enterprise (SOE)
    • Sole Trader
    • Franchise
    • Trust
    • Other
  • A5 Other names the business has traded under
  • A6 New Zealand Business Number
    • For help search: www.nzbn.govt.nz
  • A7 Name of person completing this form
    • Family/last name Given/first name(s)
  • A8 Position or job title
  • A9 Employer’s contact details
    • Name of contact person if different from that given at A7
    • Telephone
    • Email
    • Website
    • Physical Address
    • Postal Address (if different from physical)
  • A10 Are you an Accredited Employer with Immigration New Zealand?
    • Yes Please provide your accreditation number Go to Section C
    • No Go to
  • A11 Are you a Government Department?
    • (Government Department has the meaning given as per Section 2(1) of the Public Finance Act 1989)
    • Yes Go to Section C
    • No Go to Section B

Section B Employer’s business details - inz1235 Employer Supplementary Form flyabroad

• B1 How many years and/or months has the business been operating?
  • B2 Number of current employees (including management)
  • B3 Number of employees who are temporary work visa holders
  • B4 Number of employees who are New Zealand citizens or residence class visa holders
  • B5 Industry sector
    • Accounting/Finance
    • Engineering & Science
    • Information Technology
    • Sales & Marketing
    • Administration & Customer Service
    • Film
    • Legal Sports
    • Advertising, Media & PR
    • Healthcare
    • Manufacturing
    • Telecommunications
    • Agriculture, Forestry & Fishing
    • Human Resources
    • Retail
    • Water, Gas, Electricity
    • Education & Training
    • Other (please specify)
  • B6 Please give brief details of your business (if further details are given in a separate document please state this).
    • Type of business
    • Product or services
  • B7 Have the owners, directors or managers of your business ever been convicted of any offence by the Serious Fraud Office or the New Zealand Police arising in the course of, or resulting from, business dealings
    • Yes Provide details including name, date and outcome and any penalty imposed and/or remedial action required.
    • No

Section C Position details - inz1235 Employer Supplementary Form flyabroad

Provide details of the position you have offered to the potential or current employee.

• C1 Job title
  • C2 ANZSCO occupation title, occupation code, and skill level.
    (ANZSCO is the Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations. Most New Zealand occupations are listed in the ANZSCO, with a six-digit occupation code and a skill level ranging from 1 (highly-skilled) to 5 (unskilled)). For more information see www.immigration.govt.nz/anzsco.
    • ANZSCO occupation title
    • ANZSCO occupation code ANZSCO skill level
  • C3 Address of the place of employment (if different from that stated at question A9 )
  • C4 What was, or will be, the start date of the employment?
  • C5 Was the employment position held by someone previously?
  • C6 If applicable, how many people does or will the employee manage or have report to them?
  • C7 Type of work, duties and responsibilities
  • C8 Details of pay and conditions of employment (including hours worked)
  • C9 Qualifications and/or previous work experience required for this position

Section D Declaration by employer - inz1235 Employer Supplementary Form flyabroad

This section must be read and signed by a person who has authority to make representations and enter into agreements on the employer’s behalf.

I understand the notes and questions in this form and I declare that the information given about my business is true and correct.

I understand that further information relating to business records, sets of accounts, financial statements and other records deemed necessary may be requested.

I understand that if I make any false statements, or provide any false or misleading information, or have changed or altered this form in any way, that I may also be committing an offence under sections 342 and 348 of the Immigration Act 2009 and may be liable to prosecution.

I agree to inform Immigration New Zealand about any relevant changes to the circumstances of my business that may impact on the current or prospective applicant’s employment that occur after I complete this form.

I authorise Immigration New Zealand to make any enquiries it deems necessary in respect of the documents or information provided in respect of this form, and to share information provided about me or my business with other government agencies (including overseas agencies) to the extent necessary to make decisions.

inz1235-Employer-Supplementary-Form-flyabroad-201901.pdf (255.5 KB)

提交免费在线评估后可以 微信 联系飞出国( flyabroad_hk )或 预约面谈http://flyabroad.me/contact/

访问 飞出国香港flyabroad.hk)网站获得更多出国移民项目及资讯信息。