The Australia and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) is the basis for the assessment of applicants’ qualifications and experience required to perform specific jobs and what the tasks are that the applicant is expected to have performed in that occupation.
The Country Education Profiles prepared by the Australian Government Department of Education are the basis for any educational assessment.
Where an applicant holds a relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree comparable to an equivalent AQF qualification, the applicant must have demonstrated employment experience:
- in a supply and distribution-related role for at least three years; and
- in the role as Supply & Distribution Manager for at least two out of these three years.
Where the applicant does not hold a relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree comparable to an equivalent AQF qualification, the applicant must have demonstrated employment experience
- in a supply and distribution-related role for at least five years; and
- in the role as Supply & Distribution Manager for at least two out of these five years
Supply & Distribution Managers plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate the supply, storage and distribution of goods produced by an organisation.
The applicant’s responsibilities as Supply & Distribution Manager must clearly be at a strategic level with decision-making authority in key supply and distribution-related matters.
The applicant’s responsibilities must have included directing the employees’ activities and monitoring their performance and development on an ongoing basis.
- 确定、实施和监督采购、储存和分销战略、政策和计划 determining, implementing and monitoring purchasing, storage and distribution strategies, policies and plans
- 制定并实施计划，以最低的成本维持必要的库存水平 preparing and implementing plans to maintain required stock levels at minimum cost
- 就质量、成本和交货要求达成一致后，与供应商签订合同 negotiating contracts with suppliers to meet quality, cost and delivery requirements
- 监控和审查储存和库存系统，以满足供应要求和控制库存水平 monitoring and reviewing storage and inventory systems to meet supply requirements and control stock levels
- 管理记录系统，跟踪所有物料及制成品的运转情况，以确认重新订货和补充库存的最佳时间 operating recording systems to track all movements of supplies and finished goods, and ensuring re-ordering and re-stocking at optimal times
- 就出货和相关的代理运输的要求与其他部门和客户进行商讨 liaising with other departments and customers concerning requirements for outward goods and associated forwarding transportation
- 监督采购、储存和分销事务 overseeing the recording of purchase, storage and distribution transactions
- 指导员工工作并考核其表现 directing staff activities and monitoring their performance
- 提供产品和服务以满足客户的需求 provision of products and services to meet customer or client requirements.
- 申请人需要IML定义的IML’s Management Competency Framework来说明管理职责级别，主要有以下三方面（具体参考 飞出国2021澳洲IML（原AIM）高管职业评估介绍 ）：
- Manage Self 自我管理能力
- Manage and Lead the Business 管理和领导公司的能力
- Manage and Lead Others 管理和领导他人的能力
For each of the three competencies selected, the applicant must describe how they achieved these in 300 words or less. The applicant must
- use specific examples from their demonstrated work experience,
- state what they personally did and why,
- what the outcome was and
- what they learned from it.
- The Supply & Distribution Manager position held by the applicant must be the most senior functional position;
- The applicant is expected to have reported to either a Senior Leadership Team member or the Head of a division/department or equivalent; and
- The applicant is expected to have supervised either qualified or administrative staff.
To be assessed as a Supply & Distribution Manager for migration purposes, the size and complexity of the organisation will influence the assessment.