The Australia and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) is the basis for the assessment of applicants’ qualifications and experience required to perform specific jobs and what the tasks are that the applicant is expected to have performed in that occupation.
The Country Education Profiles prepared by the Australian Government Department of Education are the basis for any educational assessment.
Where an applicant holds a relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree comparable to an equivalent AQF qualification, the applicant must have demonstrated employment experience:
- in an HR-related role for at least three years; and
- in the role as HR Manager for at least two out of these three years.
Where the applicant does not hold a relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree comparable to an equivalent AQF qualification, the applicant must have demonstrated employment experience
- in an HR-related role for at least five years;
- in the role as HR Manager for at least two out of these five years.
Human Resource Managers plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate the human resource and workplace relations activities within organisations.
The applicant’s responsibilities as HR Manager must clearly be at a strategic level with decision-making authority in key HR related matters.
The applicant’s responsibilities must have included directing the employees’ activities and monitoring their performance and development on an ongoing basis.
- 确定、实施、监控、检查、评估人力资源管理策略、政策和计划以满足业务需求 determining, implementing, monitoring, reviewing and evaluating human resource management strategies, policies and plans to meet business needs
- 协助其他经理制定合理的招聘与选拔、培训发展计划 advising and assisting other Managers in applying sound recruitment and selection practices, and appropriate induction, training and development programs
- 开发实施绩效管理系统，用于评价和提高个人与团队的表现 developing and implementing performance management systems to plan, appraise and improve individual and team performance
- 代表组织与工会和员工谈判，以确定薪酬和其他就业条件 representing the organisation in negotiations with unions and employees to determine remuneration and other conditions of employment
- 制定和实施职业健康和安全计划和平等就业机会的计划，并确保遵守相关法规的要求 developing and implementing occupational health and safety programs and equal employment opportunity programs, and ensuring compliance with related statutory requirements
- 监督裁员与其他的人员精简政策 overseeing the application of redundancy and other employee retrenchment policies
- 监督雇佣成本与生产力水平 monitoring employment costs and productivity levels
- 针对人事和劳资关系事宜给其他经理提供培训和指导建议 may train and advise other Managers in personnel and workplace relations matters
- 申请人需要IML定义的IML’s Management Competency Framework来说明管理职责级别，主要有以下三方面（具体参考 飞出国2021澳洲IML（原AIM）高管职业评估介绍 ）：
- Manage Self 自我管理能力
- Manage and Lead the Business 管理和领导公司的能力
- Manage and Lead Others 管理和领导他人的能力
For each of the three competencies selected, the applicant must describe how they achieved these in 300 words or less. The applicant must
- use specific examples from their demonstrated work experience,
- state what they personally did and why,
- what the outcome was and
- what they learned from it.
- The HR Manager position held by the applicant must be the most senior HR position;
- The applicant is expected to have reported to either a General Manager, HR Director or CEO; and
The applicant is expected to have supervised either qualified or administrative staff.
To be assessed as a HR Manager for migration purposes, the size and complexity of the organisation will influence the assessment.
It is unlikely that employment within an organisation with a total staff of less than 50 employees would support employment experience at the required level.