The Australia and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) is the basis for the assessment of applicants’ qualifications and experience required to perform specific jobs and what the tasks are that the applicant is expected to have performed in that occupation.
The Country Education Profiles prepared by the Australian Government Department of Education are the basis for any educational assessment.
Where an applicant holds a relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree comparable to an equivalent AQF qualification, the applicant must have demonstrated employment experience:
- in a PR-related role for at least three years; and
- in the role as PR Manager for at least two out of these three years.
Where the applicant does not hold a relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree comparable to an equivalent AQF qualification, the applicant must have demonstrated employment experience:
- in a PR-related role for at least five years; and
- in the role as PR Manager for at least two out of these five years.
Public Relations Managers plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate the public relations activities within an organisation.
The applicant’s responsibilities as PR Manager must clearly be at a strategic level with decision-making authority in key PR-related matters.
The applicant’s responsibilities must have included directing the employees’ activities and monitoring their performance and development on an ongoing basis.
- 指导销售策略的制定和实施，设定销售目标，以最大程度地提高企业机构的销售和客户忠诚度 directing the development and implementation of sales strategies and setting sales targets in order to maximise an organisation’s sales and customer loyalty
- 指导策略的制定和实施，以将企业机构的商品和服务推广给尽可能多的人 directing the development and implementation of strategies to promote an organisation’s goods and services to as many people as possible
- 通过创建和加强品牌形象或品牌忠诚度来指导策略的制定和实施，以增加企业机构的商品和服务的消费量 directing the development and implementation of strategies to generate increased consumption of an organisation’s goods and services through the creation and reinforcement of ‘brand image’ or ‘brand loyalty’
- 指导策略的制定和实施，以建立和维护企业机构在客户，投资者和广大公众前的形象和声誉 directing the development and implementation of strategies to build and maintain an organisation’s image and reputation with its customers, investors and the wider public.
- 申请人需要IML定义的IML’s Management Competency Framework来说明管理职责级别，主要有以下三方面（具体参考 飞出国2021澳洲IML（原AIM）高管职业评估介绍 ）：
- Manage Self 自我管理能力
- Manage and Lead the Business 管理和领导公司的能力
- Manage and Lead Others 管理和领导他人的能力
For each of the three competencies selected, the applicant must describe how they achieved these in 300 words or less. The applicant must
- use specific examples from their demonstrated work experience,
- state what they personally did and why,
- what the outcome was and
- what they learned from it.
- The PR Manager position held by the applicant must be the most senior functional position;
- The applicant is expected to have reported to either a Senior Leadership Team member or the Head of a division/department or equivalent; and
- The applicant is expected to have supervised either qualified or administrative staff.
To be assessed as a PR Manager for migration purposes, the size and complexity of the organisation will influence the assessment.