Higher Education Sector visa 澳洲学生签证（高等教育类）（573 Visa）##
1.针对人群(Who could get this visa)
The applicants study associate degree course，undergraduate courses，graduate certificate course etc.
- apply for your first student visa
- apply for a subsequent student visa
- apply to join a family member who is in Australia on a student visa
If you are applying in Australia for this visa, you must either be the current holder of a qualifying visa or have held a certain visa no more than 28 days prior to lodging your application.
Note：If you are applying in Australia for this visa, you must either be the current holder of a qualifying visa or have held a certain visa no more than 28 days prior to lodging your application.
This visa allows you to stay in Australia to study a full-time higher education course.
Note：Streamlined visa processing for this visa is designed for international students applying to study in Australia at a participating university or non-university higher education provider. You may be eligible for streamlined visa processing if your main course of study is an Advanced Diploma (Higher Education), Bachelor degree or a Masters by coursework.
under 18：Base application charge$550+Additional applicant charge$135=$685
18 and over：Base application charge$550+Additional applicant charge$410=$860
4.持有此签证之后的待遇(What does the visa let you do)
- you can study in Australia
- eligible dependant family members can accompany you to Australia
-you can work up to 40 hours per fortnight while your course is in session and unlimited hours during scheduled course breaks.
- your family members can work up to 40 hours per fortnight provided you have commenced your course of study in Australia. If you are doing a postgraduate course, such as a Masters degree, your family members can work unlimited hours once you commence this course
(Note:If you have been granted Student visa before 26 April 2008 you and your dependent family members may need to apply separately for Permission to Work.)
- your partner can study in Australia for up to three months.（Note: If your partner wants to study for more than three months they must apply for their own student visa. The application can be made in Australia.）
You must apply for your visa at least two weeks。
Before the beginning of your course.It permits multiple entries to Australia. Dependent family members who come with you to Australia are usually able to stay the same length of time as you, but they cannot stay once you have left the country.
- If your duration of course is Longer than 10 months and finishing at the end of the Australian academic year (November – December),Your visa will usually be granted to March 15 of the following year.
- If your duration of course is Longer than 10 months (finishing January - October),Your visa will usually be granted for two months longer than the duration of your course.
- If your duration of course is 10 months or less,Your visa will usually be granted for one month longer than the duration of your course.
Note: If your student visa expires before your graduation, you can apply for a Visitor visa. You will need a letter from your education provider which states the date of your graduation.
You must meet the following specific requirements to be eligible for streamlined visa processing for this visa.
The following higher education sector courses are eligible for streamlined visa processing:
- Higher Education Advanced Diploma
- Bachelor degrees
- Master degrees by coursework.
The following higher education sector courses are not eligible for streamlined visa processing:
- Higher Education Diploma
- Graduate Certificate
- Graduate Diploma
- Associate Degree.
Participating education providers
A list of providers participating in the streamlined visa processing arrangements is available.
If you are intending to undertake an ELICOS, foundation other pathway course as a prerequisite or to enable you to commence your Advanced Diploma, Bachelor or Masters by Coursework degree, you must also provide evidence of your confirmation of enrolment for each of the prerequisite or enabling courses.
The prerequisite or enabling course must be provided by your SVP education provider or an educational business partner nominated by your education provider. Your education provider will be able to provide you with details of their nominated education business partners.
Genuine temporary entrant requirement
Need to provide：
- your personal circumstances in your home country
- your potential circumstances in Australia
- the value of the course to your future
- your immigration history
- other relevent matter
You must have enough money to pay for travel, tuition and living expenses for yourself, your partner and your dependent children for the duration of your stay in Australia,even if they do not travel with you to Australia.
If an employer or Corporation is sponsoring you, they must conduct commercial activities outside the country in which it is based. They must also employ you in a role in relation to which your principal course is of direct relevance.
You must have health insurance while in Australia. Health insurance can be provided by obtaining Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) which provides medical and hospital insurance.
Exceptions: You do not need OSHC if you are:
- a Norwegian student covered by the Norwegian National Insurance Scheme
- a Swedish student covered by the National Board of Student Aid or by Kammarkollegiet
- a Belgian student covered under the Reciprocal Health Care Agreement with Australia.
English language skills
your Australian education provider will advise you about the level of English you need and the evidence you must provide
Academic record and history
Your education provider will advise you of the academic results you need and the evidence you must provide.
Students who are under 18 years of age, must have the parents permission, during the effective period of your student visa, you must accept to arrange accommodation, public welfare, etc
Applicants must declare all family members on your application and provide proof of your relationship to each family member such as officially issued birth and marriage certificates.
Your family members, who want to stay in Australia temporarily, must meet the specific visa requirements to be eligible for this visa as student dependants. The requirements are genuine temporary entrant requirement,Health requirements,Health insurance,Character requirements,Australian Values Statement.
Applicants can apply online,by post or in person.
Here are two stiuation about applying by post or in person
Applying in Australia：
Students in Western Australia and the Northern Territory can lodge your application in Perth office in Western AUstrialia
Students in South Australia and Queensland can lodge your application in Adelaide office in South Australia
Students in New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory can lodge your application in Sydeney in New South Wales
Students in Victoria and Tasmania can lodge your application in Melbourn office in Victoria
Applying outside Australia:
Students in China，Pakistan，Afghanistan，New Zealand can lodge your application in Adelaide office in South Australia.
Students in any other location outside Australia can lodge your application in immigration offices outside Australia
Course enrolment and attendance and progress
You must remain enrolled in a course registered on CRICOS.
You must maintain satisfactory attendance in your course as required by your education provider.You must make satisfactory course progress for each study period.The definition of ‘satisfactory’ is determined by your education provider.
Note：CRICOS：Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students
Providing your home address
You must advise your education provider of your home address within seven days of arriving in Australia. If you change your address during your stay in Australia, you must advise your education provider within seven days.
Your education provider needs your home address so they can contact you if you do not satisfy the requirements of your course. If they cannot contact you, this could result in your student visa being cancelled.
Students Under 18 years of age
If you are under 18 years of age you must have written approval to change your accommodation, support and general welfare arrangements. If your parents/legal custodian approved your accommodation, support and general welfare arrangements, you must have their written approval to change these arrangements.
If your education provider approved your accommodation, support and general welfare arrangements, you must have the education provider’s written approval to change these arrangements.
You must maintain enough money to pay for travel, tuition and living expenses for yourself, your partner and your dependent children for the duration of your stay in Australia.
School age family members
Any family members of school age must attend school in Australia.
You must maintain health insurance for you and your family members while in Australia. Health insurance can be provided by obtaining Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) which provides medical and hospital insurance.
Your dependant family members must maintain their visa conditions. A breach of these conditions may result in your visa being cancelled and you may have to leave Australia.
Your family members must:
- remain a member of your family for the duration of their stay in Australia
- have adequate financial support
- maintain adequate health cover
- not work more than 40 hours per fortnight, unless you have commenced a postgraduate degree (Masters or PhD), in which case your dependent family members can work unlimited hours
- not work before you have commenced the course
- attend school if you fanmily members are of school age
Note: It is your responsibility to ensure that your family members meet the above conditions.
No Further Stay
- a student visa with permission to work
- a student visa that is supported by a sponsoring government agency
- a Student Guardian visa
- a visa to engage Australia’s protection obligations
以上内容由 FLYabroadStudy.com 根据最新权威信息整理完成。