萨省省提名企业家移民考察访问报告EVR(SINP Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program Entrepreneur Category Exploratory Visit Report) - 飞出国
Exploratory Visit Report
The exploratory visit is mandatory for applicants investing in a business succession opportunity,a joint venture or a regional business opportunity.
To be eligible for points, complete and submit an Exploratory Visit Report to their onlineapplication, stating the activities undertaken during your visit. The report must cover the entire length of your stay in Canada, including time spent in other provinces, if any.
The information required for the report must be submitted online including attaching any relevant documents.
The report must include:
- The name of the professional business service providers or settlement organizations youvisited during your trip, including mailing addresses, telephone numbers and emails;
- A description of the activity and/or meeting and how it relates to your businessestablishment or settlement;
- Copies of all airline tickets, boarding passes and hotel receipts during your entire stay inCanada and Saskatchewan;
- Copies of business cards you collected from relevant contact and business serviceproviders contacted during your visit; and
- Details of visits to existing business locations and meetings with current owners, ifyou’re planning to purchase an existing business. You should include the business name,location and the current owner(s) name(s) and contact details.
Please don’t include photographs, brochures, flyers, maps or other promotional materials collected during the exploratory visit.
飞出国 SINP Entrepreneur Category 商业考察报告-2016-05-10：89679-Exploratory Visit Report-May10-2016-flyabroad.pdf (272.4 KB)。