育空省提名EE类别（YNP Yukon Nominee Program Express Entry）- 飞出国
- Yukon EE Skilled Worker Program
- Yukon EE Skilled Trades Program
- Yukon EE Canadian Experience Class
育空省提名EE类别申请流程 - 飞出国
- 申请人注册EE和Job Bank，获得EE Profile Number 和 Job Seeker Validation Code；
- 雇主和申请人一起完成并提交育空EE申请表（Yukon Express Entry application form）；
How does Yukon’s Express Entry system work?
Yukon is managing its own Express Entry (EE) application stream, linked to the Yukon Nominee Program (YNP). A valid, permanent, full-time job offer from an eligible Yukon employer to an EE-eligible candidate will trigger a YNP nomination and a subsequent invitation to apply for permanent residence.
**The steps involved in using Yukon’s EE system are: **
- The employer finds a suitable foreign national worker.
- The employer offers a job to the worker after demonstrating there is no Canadian or permanent resident for the position.
- The worker meets the requirements for one of the three economic immigration programs eligible for EE.
- The worker completes an online application in CIC’s EE system and enters the EE candidate pool. The worker obtains an Express Entry Profile Number and, if applicable, a Job Seeker Validation Code.
- The worker proves that he or she has sufficient settlement funds. (The amount of money required is based on the size of the worker’s family as determined by Citizenship and Immigration Canada.)
- The employer and worker jointly complete and submit the Yukon Express Entry application form.
- The worker receives an invitation to apply for permanent residence from CIC.
- The worker provides all necessary documents to CIC to complete the permanent residence application (e.g., criminal record check, medical report).
- CIC and Yukon’s Immigration Unit verify the worker’s documents.
- The worker receives permanent residence, usually within 6 months of receipt of complete and verified application.
The Yukon Express Entry application form requires an applicant’s Express Entry Profile Number and, if applicable, the Job Seeker Validation Code.
Once the application is complete, the form and any other required documents must be submitted to the Immigration Unit.