新西兰指南-Administration-Status of children born in New Zealand on or after 1 January 2006

A17. 2006年1月1日之后出生在新西兰的孩子的身份

从新西兰指南-Administration-General Instructions as to the order and manner of processing residence applications继续讨论

A17.1 2006年1月1日之后出生在新西兰的人

• a. 下列条件的人:
  • i 2006年1月1日后出生在新西兰的人;
  • ii 由内务事务部确定是新西兰公民身份的人;
  • iii 根据2009年移民法案,在出生的时候被认为是有利的移民身份的人;
  • b.这类人的移民身份持续到:
  • i 离开新西兰,或者:
  • ii 根据2009年移民法案,某人符合另一个不同的移民身份;

A17.1 Persons born in New Zealand on or after 1 January 2006

• a.A person who is:
  • i.born in New Zealand on or after 1 January 2006; and
  • ii.is determined by the Department of Internal Affairs not to be a New Zealand citizen,
  • iii.is deemed to have the most favourable immigration status as the most favourable immigration status of either of the person’s parents at the time that he or she was born, as determined under the Immigration Act 2009.
  • b.The person’s immigration status continues until either;
  • i.the person leaves New Zealand; or
  • ii.the person is accorded a different immigration status under, or by the operation of, the Immigration Act 2009.

A17.5 2006年1月1日之后出生在新西兰的移民身份的人

A17.5 2006年1月1日之后出生在新西兰的移民身份的人,且由内务事务部确定不是新西兰公民的人

• a 2006年1月1日之后出生的移民身份的人,且其父母被确定如下情况的人:
  • i 父母持有临时签证(而不是有限的签证),子女被视为在父母签证有效期内同样持有临时签证;
  • ii 如果父母一方只持有任何类型的临时签证(而不是有限的签证),子女被视为在父母签证有效期内同样持有临时签证;
  • iii 如果父母双方持有有限的签证,子女被视为在父母有限签证有效期内同样持有有限签证;
  • iv 如果父母一方持有有限签证,子女被视为在父母有限签证有效期内同样持有有限签证;
  • v 如果父母持有过渡签证,子女被视为在父母过渡签证有效期内持有过渡签证;
  • vi 如果父母双方在新西兰非法逗留,子女也同样被视为在新西兰非法逗留且没有合法的身份;
  • b 2006年1月1日之后出生在新西兰的移民身份的人,且其父母一方在出生时被视为如下情况的:
  • i 父母持有临时签证,子女被视为在父母临时签证有效期内持有临时签证;
  • ii 父母持有有限签证,子女被视为在父母有限签证有效期内持有有限签证;
  • iii 父母持有过渡签证,子女被视为在父母过渡签证的有效期内持有过渡签证;
  • iv 在新西兰非法身份逗留的父母,子女被视为在父母在新西兰非法逗留期间同样是非法逗留身份;

A17.5 Immigration status of persons born in New Zealand on or after…

A17.5 Immigration status of persons born in New Zealand on or after 1 January 2006 who are determined by the Department of Internal Affairs not to be New Zealand citizens

• a.The immigration status of a person born in New Zealand on or after 1 January 2006 where both parents are recorded on the person’s original birth record is to be determined as follows:
  • i.if both parents held any type of temporary visa (other than a limited visa), the person is deemed to hold a temporary visa of the duration of the unexpired period of the visa of the parent whose temporary visa has the longest unexpired period; or
  • ii.if one parent only held any type of temporary visa (other than a limited visa), the person is deemed to hold a temporary visa of the duration of the unexpired period of that parent’s temporary visa; or
  • iii.if both parents held limited visas, the person is deemed to hold a limited visa of the duration of the unexpired period of the visa of the parent whose limited visa has the longest unexpired period; or
  • iv.if one parent only held a limited visa, the person is deemed to hold a limited visa of the duration of the unexpired period of that parent’s limited visa; or
  • v.if both parents held interim visas, the person is deemed to hold an interim visa of the duration of the unexpired period of the visa of the parent whose interim visa has the longest unexpired period; or
  • vi.if one parent only held an interim visa, the person is deemed to hold an interim visa of the duration of the unexpired period of that parent’s interim visa; or
  • vii.if both parents were unlawfully in New Zealand, the person is deemed to be unlawfully in New Zealand and to have unlawful status on the same basis and for the same duration as the parent whose unlawful status is of the shortest duration.
  • b.The immigration status of a person born in New Zealand on or after 1 January 2006 where one parent only is recorded on their original birth record is to be determined as follows:
  • i.where the parent held a temporary visa (other than a limited visa), the person is deemed to hold a temporary visa of the duration of the unexpired period of the parent’s temporary visa; or
  • ii.where the parent held a limited visa, the person is deemed to hold a limited visa of the duration of the unexpired period of the parent’s limited visa; or
  • iii.where the parent held an interim visa, the person is deemed to hold an interim visa of the duration of the unexpired period of the parent’s interim visa; or
  • iv.where the parent was unlawfully in New Zealand, the person is deemed to be unlawfully in New Zealand on the same basis and for the same duration as the parent’s unlawful status.

A17.5.1 移民身份声明要求的步骤,对于2006年1月1日后出生的申请人

• a. 希望为子女进行移民身份声明的父母,要求提供关于移民身份声明的信和相关的表格材料;
  • b. 进行此申请的人需要提供如下的文件:
  • i 新西兰出生证明;
  • ii 父母的移民身份的证明(在子女在新西兰出生时的父母的身份证明);
  • iii 申请人的当前的有效的护照或者是旅游证件,可以提供其中一个;
  • iv 父母的当前的有效的护照或者是旅游证件,前提是申请人是在父母护照上签注的;
  • c 根据A17.5中的要求,申请人的身份会被予以考虑;

对此并不需要进行收费。

A17.5.1 Procedure for making a request for a statement of immigration status of persons born in New Zealand on or after 1 January 2006

• a.Parents who wish to have a statement of immigration status for their son or daughter may request a letter regarding that status on the form Request for Statement of Immigration Status of a person born in New Zealand on or after 1 January 2006.
  • b.People making such a request should supply the following documents:
  • i.the person’s New Zealand birth certificate; and
  • ii.evidence of the immigration status of the parent(s) at the time of the person’s birth in New Zealand; and
  • iii.the person’s current passport or travel document (if the person has one); or
  • iv.the parent’s passport or travel document if the person is endorsed in their parent’s passport.
  • c.The person’s immigration status will be determined as per A17.5.

No fee is required for the provision of the statement of immigration status.