塔州 489 已经在TAS工作半年类别 - Category 2 – Working in Tasmania - Subclass 489 - Skilled Regional (Provisional) Visa
飞出国：塔州 190 和 489 都有已经在塔州提名职业上全职工作6个月的申请类别，489 比 190 放宽的地方一个是分数，一个是职业技能级别，489 在担保申请人提名 Skill Level 4 及更低的职业时需要证明当地没有办法找到合适雇员。
其他申请人只需要通过职业评估，雅思4个6，同时够 EOI 的 65 分（包括489偏远地区担保10分）： 2017 年澳大利亚技术评分标准 Australia General Skilled Migration (GSM) Points test 。
更多参考飞出国论坛： 2019年澳洲移民塔州TAS州担保政策-飞出国塔斯马尼亚州移民新政 。
TAS 489 Category 2 – Working in Tasmania - flyabroad
Subclass 489 - Skilled Regional (Provisional) Visa
To be considered for this category, you must meet all of the following criteria.
- You must have been working in Tasmania for six months immediately prior to your application for state nomination. You do not have to be working in your nominated occupation. Your employment needs to:
- be at least 35 hours per week in one full-time job or in two or more part-time jobs and you are able to provide evidence of your employment claims (see Document Checklist – Employment for more details)
- fill a genuine skill shortage in Tasmania
- You and your dependants must currently be living in Tasmania and can provide evidence of genuine commitment to continue to live in Tasmania (please refer to disclaimer at the bottom of this page for indicators as to how to meet this requirement).
- Your employer must have a well-established business that has been actively operating in Tasmania for the past 12 months and there needs to be a genuine need for your position within the business.
If your employment is for a position at ANZSCO skill level 4 or below, your employer must also provide evidence that no local person was able to fill the position (see ‘Document Checklist - Employment’ for evidence your employer would have to provide that you would need to submit together with your application for state nomination).
Please note that internship, stipend, scholarships and volunteer positions are not considered employment for the purpose of this category.
- There are areas of non-skill shortage in Tasmania that are not supported for visa state nomination under the ‘Working in Tasmania’ visa state nomination category. Occupations relating to supermarkets, service stations, limited service restaurants, massage clinics and taxi/uber driving are some examples of these areas.
提交免费在线评估后可以 微信 联系飞出国(
flyabroad_hk)或 预约面谈 ： https://flyabroad.me/contact/。