塔斯马尼亚州 489 境外紧缺职业类别 - Category 3A – Overseas applicant (TSOL) - tasmania - Subclass 489 - Skilled Regional (Provisional) Visa
飞出国：境外申请人，提名职业在塔州 TSOL 上，雅思达到4个7（PTE 4个65），证明有较大可能性在塔州找打合适工作的话会有机会获得塔州 489 偏远地区担保。
其他申请人需要通过职业评估，同时满足 EOI 的 65 分（包括489偏远地区担保10分）： 2017 年澳大利亚技术评分标准 Australia General Skilled Migration (GSM) Points test 。
更多参考飞出国论坛： 2019年澳洲移民塔州TAS州担保政策-飞出国塔斯马尼亚州移民新政 。
Category 3A – Overseas applicant (TSOL) - tasmania - flyabroad
Subclass 489 - Skilled Regional (Provisional) Visa
To be considered for this category, you must be living overseas and meet all of the following criteria.
- Your nominated occupation must be listed on the Tasmanian Skilled Occupations List (TSOL)
- You, or any of your dependants have not lived in another Australian state or territory within the last twelve months
- You have achieved at least ‘Proficient English’ in a recognised English language test or hold a passport of the UK, Ireland, the USA, Canada or New Zealand
- You have researched the Tasmanian labour market and provide evidence (see Document Checklist - Employability) that there are sufficient employment opportunities (at least five and not more than eight opportunities) in your nominated occupation in Tasmania and that you have:
- skills and recent experience relevant to the researched employment opportunities
- skills and experience relevant to the Tasmanian economy
- access to sufficient financial assets to fund your migration and settlement in Tasmania while you seek employment.
If your application is one of ‘high calibre’, and the Tasmanian Government is satisfied that you will be able to secure employment with ease due to your skills and previous work experience, you may be invited to apply for the Subclass 190 - Skilled Nominated visa. Each application is assessed on a case-by-case basis and factors which would be considered to determine ‘high calibre’ applications include, but are not limited to, points claimed, English language competency, financial assets available for migration, evidence of interest from Tasmanian employers to employ you, level of skill shortage for your nominated occupation in Tasmania, and skills of dependants.
*On arrival in Tasmania, you need to be realistic about employment expectations as it can take time to secure employment. The time it takes to gain employment will depend on several factors including the time of the year, skills, experience, employer requirements and your level of English language ability.
You will compete for employment vacancies with all people in the labour market as part of a normal selection process. You should ensure that you have sufficient financials available to support yourself and your family during this time.
提交免费在线评估后可以 微信 联系飞出国(
flyabroad_hk)或 预约面谈 ： https://flyabroad.me/contact/。