飞出国：NT 2018 年担保要求与2017年变化不大，外州毕业生申请NT会变的更困难，留学选择好目的地最重要。
在澳洲刚毕业的国际留学生或之前的毕业生，如果没在NT（北领地）完成2年高等教育的，大概只能申请 489 临时签证。
International student graduates and holders of Skilled Graduate (Subclass 485) visas who have not completed at least two years of study at a college or university in the Northern Territory
Conditions also apply to:
- international student graduates
- former international student graduates who have completed their eligible studies at a college or university that is not in the Northern Territory (NT).
If you are in this group the NT Government will consider applications only when you have done all of the following:
- completed the course of study for which your student visa was granted
- lived in the NT for at least six months
- worked full time in the nominated skilled occupation or a closely related skilled occupation for six months in the NT immediately before applying for NT nomination
- been paid at the NT market rate for the skilled occupation in which you have been employed in the NT for six months
- demonstrated a genuine intention to live and work in the NT for at least two years after your visa is granted.
These students will generally only be considered for Subclass 489 visa nomination however, the NT Government will decide on applications for Subclass 190 nominations on a case-by-case basis. Exceptions may be considered.