飞出国：2018年7月后州担保博士类别申请要求与之前相同，当然，因为 EOI 及格分数提高到了 65 分（通过职业评估，雅思达到4个6），博士申请人的申请门槛被提高了。
- 维州之外大学毕业的博士：毕业5年内，职业在 VIC 担保职业清单 上
International PhD graduates can get their visa nomination applications fast tracked.
The Victorian Government offers a streamlined pathway to visa nomination for international PhD graduates. Applications will be processed within two weeks , compared to the average 12 week processing time. To be eligible, you will need either, a:
- completed PhD from a Victorian university: You may nominate any occupation that is eligible for the Skilled Nominated (subclass 190) visa on the Department of Home Affairs’ Migration (IMMI 18/051: Specification of Occupations and Assessing Authorities) Instrument 2018 external link
- completed PhD of a recognised standard (as determined by the relevant skill assessing authority) from an overseas university or an Australian university outside of Victoria: In a field relating to an occupation on the Visa Nomination Occupations List for Victoria in the past five years.
Other requirements include:
- an English language test with a minimum IELTS score of 6.0 in each band or equivalent
- registration requirements for certain occupations. Refer to the Visa Nomination Occupation List for Victoria for more details
- a skills assessment. PhD applicants are not required to have any previous work experience, but some skill assessing authorities require at least twelve months of work experience in order to obtain a full skills assessment.