VETASSESS职业Mine Deputy 312913矿山代表职业介绍Information Sheet

Mine Deputy 312913矿山代表职业基本介绍

矿山代表监督采矿运作的安全以及监督采矿工人。

A Mine Deputy oversees the safety of mining operations and supervises Miners.

以下职业 可以 算入该职业组别:

• 采矿技术员 Mining Technician
  • 露天开采检测员 Open Cut Examiner

以下职业 不能 算入该职业组别:

• 生产经理(采矿)Production Manager (Mining)
  • 安全检查员 Safety Inspector
  • 冶金学家 Metallurgist
  • 冶金或材料技术员 Metallurgical or Materials Technician

飞出国注:以上这些职业都有对应其他ANZSCO代码或者不够该职业的技能水平。

Mine Deputy 312913矿山代表职业评估要求

1. Mine Deputy 312913矿山代表属于VETASSESS评估的Group C职业,要求至少有等同于澳洲专科Diploma层次学历才可以。申请人可以通过以下四类途径之一满足评估要求:
  • 专科学历且是与提名职业高度相关的专业,那么需要近五年内有一年与提名职业相关的工作经验
  • 专业科学历但专业不是与提名职业相关的,但是有相关专业的专科以下学历(等同于澳洲Certificate IV层次),那么需要近五年内有一年与提名职业相关的工作经验
  • 专科学历且专业不适于提名职业相关的,且没有其他相关专业的学历,那么需要近五年内有两年与提名职业相关的工作经验
  • 如果申请人的相关工作经验是在获得专科学历之前的,那么可以是近五年内有一年相关工作经验的基础上,有额外三年相关的工作经验(这三年可以不是近五年内的,但是需要是近十年内的)

1. Mine Deputy 312913矿山代表学历要求至少有专科学历,相关专业可以是采矿相关专业,采矿相关的课程包括但不限于采矿管理/运营 Mining Managment/Operations,工作安全 Work Safety,风险管理 Risk Management,工厂维护 Plant Maintenance,矿山紧急预备和响应程序 Mine Emergency Preparedness and Response Procedures,最小化环境危害 Minimising Environmental Hazards,资源 Resources,工艺工程 Process Engineering

2. 工作经验要求,学历前的工作经验可以纳入职评考虑范围内,高度相关的工作职责,包括:

• 监督采矿作业的安全和监督矿工 Overseeing the safety of mining operations and supervising miners
  • 领导和管理矿山的日常运营 Leading and managing day-to-day operations of mine/s
  • 确保满足采矿作业的安全要求、政策和程序 Ensuring the safety requirements, policies and procedures of mining operations are met.
  • 为采矿作业准备设计、计划和时间表 Preparing designs, plans and schedules for mining operations
  • 确定所需的设备 Determining the equipment required
  • 进行法定检查以确保合规 Conducting statutory inspections to ensure compliance
  • 进行测试以检测气体的存在并确保地下通风充足 Conducting tests to detect the presence of gas and ensure underground ventilation is adequate
  • 风险管理 Risk management
  • 制定和监督采矿作业的工作组织标准和程序 Developing and supervising work organisation standards and procedures for mining operations
  • 领导维护程序,以确保机械/设备安全并按性能运行 Leading maintenance procedures to ensure machinery/equipment are safe and operate to performance
  • 领导持续改进计划 Leading continuous improvement initiatives
  • 协调操作员,如推土机人员 Coordinating operators such as earth movers
  • 监督爆炸物的储存和使用 Overseeing the storage and use of explosives.
  1. Mine Deputy 312913矿山代表就业情况:
  • 矿山代表负责采矿作业的日常管理。 他们负责作业的整体安全以及监督和协调矿工、推土机人员和其他人力资源和设备。 他们可以自己进行各种检查,制定和领导持续改进计划,进行风险管理,并确保机械和设备以所需的性能运行并符合安全标准。
  • 通常就业场所包括但不限于:地下矿井,露天矿

Mine Deputies are responsible for the day-today management of a mining operation. They are responsible for the overall safety of the operations as well as overseeing and coordinating miners, earth movers and other human resources and equipment. They may conduct various inspections themselves, develop and lead continuous improvement initiatives, conduct risk management, and ensure machinery and equipment are operating at the required performance and meet safety standards.

Categories of acceptable employment contexts include, but are not limited to:

• Underground mines
  • Open cut mines
  1. 其他证明材料:除开VETASSESS常规要求的工作材料,申请人可以提供执业证明(如有)。

While the VETASSESS Skills Assessment for migration purposes is distinct from an assessment for licensing or registration purposes, applicants are advised to provide copies of relevant licences (including from overseas) if held.

飞出国:以上VETASSESS职业评估 Metallurgical or Materials Technician 312912冶金或材料技术员职业介绍Information Sheet为官网2021年09月公布的最新版本,目前依然有效,该Information Sheet内容根据VETASSESS职业评估需要会不定期修改。