An Actuary analyses mathematical, statistical, demographic, financial or economic data to predict and assess the long-term risk involved in financial decisions and planning.
- 数学家 Mathematician
- 统计学家 Statistician
- 会计 Accountants
- 公司财务主管 Corporate Treasurer
- 经济学家 Economist
- 金融投资顾问 Financial Investment Adviser
- 金融投资经理 Financial Investment Manager
- 信息组织专员 Information and Organisation Professionals nec
- 政策分析师 Policy Analyst
- 专业经理，包括财务经理 Specialist Managers, including Finance Manager
- Actuary 224111精算师属于VETASSESS评估的Group A职业，要求至少有等同于澳洲本科层次学历才可以，专业必须与提名职业相关才可以，且相关专业学历后有一年提名职业相关工作经验。
This occupation requires a qualification that is assessed as comparable to the educational level of an Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) Bachelor degree or higher degree*.
In addition to this, applicants must possess at least one year of highly relevant postqualification employment, at an appropriate skill level, in the last five years. If the qualification(s) are not at the required educational level, and/or not in a highly relevant field of study, or if the employment has been completed prior to the qualification, then the overall assessment outcome will be negative.
The courses should cover the key areas of Actuarial Statistics, Risk Modelling and Survival Analysis, Actuarial Mathematics, Financial Engineering and Loss Reserving,Business Finance and Business Economics.
Highly relevant major fields of study include Actuarial Science, Actuarial Studies, and Actuarial Practice.
The courses should cover the key areas of Actuarial Statistics, Risk Modelling and Survival Analysis, Actuarial Mathematics, Financial Engineering and Loss Reserving, Business Finance and Business Economics.
Fellowship or Associateship of a body with which the Actuaries Institute of Australia holds a Mutual Recognition Agreement will be highly regarded. Applicants who have completed or are working towards completion of qualifications from, or membership or fellowship of, recognised Actuarial institutes are required to provide evidence of this, such as certificates, transcripts and syllabuses.
Applicants who do not possess qualifications in Actuarial Science, Actuarial Studies, or Actuarial Practice are strongly encouraged to provide a copy of an official syllabus for each qualification. Qualifications in Mathematics or Statistics will be assessed on a case-by-case basis provided the above-listed key areas are covered.
- 定性，分析并解决复杂的金融和商业难题，涉及保险费，年金，养老基金，养老金和股利方面 defining, analysing and solving complex financial and business problems relating to areas such as insurance premiums, annuities, superannuation funds, pensions and dividends
- 为一般的保险公司，金融公司，政府和其他机构进行金融预测的评估 examining financial projections for general insurance companies, finance companies, government and other organisations
- 就人寿保险，养老基金，健康保险，互助机构，金融市场和其他领域设计新政策，评估风险并分析投资 designing new types of policies, assessing risks and analysing investments in life insurance, superannuation funds, health insurance, friendly societies, financial markets and other areas
Actuaries work in a variety of practice areas such as General Insurance, Life Insurance, Banking,Data Analytics, Risk Management, Health, Wealth Management etc. They are actively involved in the development and modification of complex actuarial models.
Actuaries are expected to employ complex quantitative modelling techniques in the course of their work to analyse opportunities and risks.
Applicants who do not possess degree-level qualifications in Actuarial Science, Actuarial
Studies, or Actuarial Practice are strongly encouraged to provide a mapping of the subjects completed over the course of their studies to the six core principle subjects specified by the Actuaries Institute, as well as a copy of an official syllabus for each qualification.
Applicants who have completed or are working towards completion of qualifications from, or membership or fellowship of, recognised actuarial institutes are required to provide evidence of this, such as certificates, transcripts and syllabuses.
飞出国：以上VETASSESS职业评估Actuary 224111精算师职业介绍Information Sheet为官网2019年12月公布的最新版本，目前依然有效，该Information Sheet内容根据VETASSESS职业评估需要会不定期修改。