温尼伯大学本科留学生入学要求-University of Winnipeg，Admissions for Undergraduate Students
- 大学或大专转学生：成绩单需在70% - 79% 或 等级C；
Country: China, People’s Republic of
- Secondary School Credential: Senior High School Graduation Examination
- Secondary School Grade: 60%; 3/5; Average/Fair
- University or College Transfer Grade: 70 – 79% or C
针对留学生的英语语言要求English Language Requirements:
英语非母语的申请人和不包括在英语免除国家（ English Exempt Country）名单里的申请人必须提供材料证明自己的语言能力。
- 加拿大专家及培训英语测试（CanTest）:听力和阅读平均达到4.5, 写作达到4分及以上；（根据申请课程不同，写作3.5也可能合格，如果考的是Academic Writing Extended (ESL)类别，3.5也算合格）；
- 温尼伯大学英语课程ELP：完成课程，成绩达到Academic Level 5;
- 毕业于曼尼托巴某高中，已修读了高级4 核心英语学分（Senior 4 Core English credit），且成绩不低于70%；
English Language Requirements
The language of instruction at The University of Winnipeg is English. Students must have a level of ability in English that allows them to participate in all aspects of university study, including lectures, reading, writing, and discussion.
If English is not the student’s first/primary language and they are not from an English Exempt Country, they must provide supporting documentation to show they meet one of the conditions below. Students will not be admitted until this requirement has been met.
English Language Requirement - Test and Program Options
Below are a list of the tests and programs for English language that are acceptable at The University of Winnipeg. English language tests older than two years will not be considered.
Test Name: TOEFL Full Name: Test of English as a Foreign Language Requirement/Score: A minimum score of 550 with no less than 50 in each component (paper-based), or achieve a minimum score of 80 with no less than 19 in each component (internet-based). Test Name: IELTS Full Name: International English Language Testing System Requirement/Score: Minimum band score of 6.5 based on the Academic Module Test Name: CAE Full Name: Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) Requirement/Score: Minimum grade C Test Name: CanTest Requirement/Score: An average score of 4.5 in Listening and Reading; and a score of 4.0 in Writing**A score of 3.5 in Writing may be considered, depending on the program of study, and provided the student is registered in Academic Writing Extended (ESL). Test Name: CPE Full Name: Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English Requirement/Score: A score of C Test Name: MELAB Full Name: Michigan English Language Assessment Battery Requirement/Score: Minimum score of 80% Test Name: CAEL Full Name: Canadian Academic English Language Assessment Requirement/Score: Minimum score of 60 Test Name: PTE Full Name: Pearson Test of English (Academic) Requirement/Score: Minimum of score of 58 Test Name: AEPUCE Full Name: Academic English Program for University and College Entrance Requirement/Score: Successful Completion Program Name: ELP Full Name: English Language Program at The University of Winnipeg Requirement/Score: Successful Completion of Academic Level 5 Program Name: ESP Full Name: English for Specific Purposes Program at The University of Winnipeg Requirement/Score: Minimum C+ in Academic Writing 1 and 2
English Language Requirement - Waiver Options
In some instances, students may request a waiver of the English Language Requirement. An application for a waiver may be made to the Admissions Office. Students must provide supporting documentation to show they meet one of the conditions below:
- Ten consecutive years of residency in Canada that may include years of study in Canada. The period of residency will be the time elapsed between the “Landed On” date on the Record of Landing Document and July 1 of the year of application, or
- Three years of full-time education in English at secondary (high school) or post-secondary (university or college) levels in Canada, or
- Graduation from a Manitoba high school with at least one Senior 4 Core English credit with a minimum grade of 70% (Comprehensive Focus, Literary Focus or Transactional Focus), or
- Graduation from a Canadian high school with at least one Grade 12 English with a minimum grade of 70%, or
- Graduation from a Canadian curriculum high school outside of Canada with at least one Grade 12 English with a minimum grade of 70% (students taking a New Brunswick curriculum are not included. You must present an IELTS test) or
- Achieved a minimum grade of four (B) on the International Baccalaureate Higher Level English course, or a minimum grade of three (B) on the Advanced Placement English examination (Language Composition; Literature and Composition), or
- Fulfill conditions as listed above in 1 or 2, in an English Exempt Country (see list below). The University of Winnipeg reserves the right to request additional documentation which may include the submission of a standardized test of English.
以上内容由 FLYabroadStudy.com 根据最新权威信息整理完成，如有错漏请直接论坛提醒。