- 您的旅行是为了应对 COVID-19 疫情，包括提供援助；
If you are an Australian citizen or a permanent resident you cannot leave Australia due to COVID-19 restrictions unless you have an exemption. You can apply online but you must meet at least one of the following:
- your travel is as part of the response to the COVID-19 outbreak, including the provision of aid
- your travel is for your business/employer
- you are travelling to receive urgent medical treatment that is not available in Australia
- you are travelling outside Australia for a compelling reason for three months or longer
- you are travelling on compelling or compassionate grounds
- your travel is in the national interest.
- a travel exemption is valid for one outwards movement only, unless it is a stipulated multiple use exemption
- travel exemptions lodged prior to 9 February 2021 do not have a validity period and remain valid as long as the reason for travel remains the same
- travel exemptions lodged on 9 February 2021 onward have a three month travel validity from date of approval and remain valid for on outwards movement during this period, at the completion of the validity period if no movement has required they traveller will be required to apply again.