20190708 安省企业家移民申请流程 - 飞出国
- 提交 EOI（如果是购买已有企业必须先考察，考察会有EOI甲方） ，安省企业家移民 EOI 有效期12个月，当前采用email递交；
- EOI采用高分选，收到EOI邀请后 90 天内提交正式在线申请 安省企业家移民邀请记录 results of each draw since the start of the OINP Entrepreneur Stream program ；
- 去多伦多移民局参加面试（Attend a mandatory interview）；
- 与移民局签署绩效协议（sign a performance agreement）；
Submit an online application
- Before you start, make sure you meet all the mandatory requirements
- Have your credit card ready (we only accept Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard and MasterCard Debit)
- Have your supporting documents (in English or French) scanned and ready to upload
- Read the application instructions sent to you in the email inviting you to apply (important)
You must apply through the OINP e-Filing Portal. Your email invitation will include steps on how to log in.
- you can complete the application yourself or have a representative complete it on your behalf
- it will take about two hours to complete the application
- you do not have to complete the application all at once, but you must submit your application within 90 calendar days of receiving your invitation to apply
Attend a mandatory interview
Once we have assessed your application, you will be notified by email whether your application is complete. If it is complete and appears to meet program criteria, you and your business partner (if applicable) will be required to attend an in-person interview at our office in Toronto.
The purpose of the interview is to get a better understanding of your business plan and your past experience.
You are responsible for all transportation arrangements and costs associated with the interview. If you (or your partner, if applicable) are unable to attend the interview, your application may be returned and/or refused and your processing fee will not be refunded.
After you apply
- if your stage 1 application is successful you will be asked to sign a performance agreement
- if your stage 1 application is unsuccessful and you think we made an error in our decision that led to your application being refused, you may ask for an internal review
Withdrawing your application
To withdraw your application, click on the “Withdraw” button next to your file number on your main page of the OINP e-Filing Portal.
- we will only refund the application fee if you withdraw your application before we start processing it
- to apply again, you will need to register a new Expression of Interest
Changes in personal information
You must notify us if there are any changes to the information provided in your EOIor your application including (but not limited to) changes in:
- contact information
- immigration status (expiration or change in work permit)
- family composition due to:
- marriage or common-law relationship
- birth of a child
- change of custody of a child
You can make changes to your telephone number, email address and country of residence by logging into the OINP e-Filing Portal and clicking on “My Profile” on your main page. After the change has been made, click “Save”.
For all other changes, or to correct a data entry error (for example, you misspelled your name):
- complete and save a Change of personal information form
- send the completed form by email as an attachment to [email protected]
- use the subject line “Application Change Notice – [File number]”
- if you are requesting a correction to your name or date of birth, please also include a copy of the personal details page of your passport to validate your request
Please note: We will not accept requests to completely change a name or date of birth.
If you do not notify us of changes to your personal information it could impact the outcome of your application.
Get a temporary work permit
After you sign the performance agreement, we will issue a letter of confirmation enabling you and your business partner (if applicable) to apply to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for a temporary work permit. This letter constitutes Ontario’s support for you and your family to move to Ontario to start the business.
IRCC is responsible for issuing all work permits in Canada.
Establish your business
During the time you are establishing your business you must check in with us on a regular basis. Refer to the Entrepreneur Stream Application Guide to learn more about these requirements.
1. Arrive in Ontario
You must arrive in Ontario with your valid temporary work permit within 12 months from the date you received your letter of confirmation from the OINP.
You must tell us you have arrived in Ontario within seven days of getting here.
2. Build your business
Once you get to Ontario, you have 20 months from the date you arrive to implement your business and meet all commitments under your performance agreement.
You must ensure that the required permanent full-time jobs are continuously filled for at least 10 months, up to the day you submit your final report.
OINP officers will monitor your business to make sure you stay on track to meeting your obligations under your performance agreement. You will also be required to provide quarterly reports and a final report to OINP.
3. Submit a final report
You must submit your final report to us between 18 and 20 months after you arrive in Ontario.
Get nominated for permanent residence
After we confirm that your new business has met the commitments outlined in the performance agreement, we will ask you for supporting documentation (please refer to the Entrepreneur Stream Application Guide) to ensure you (and your business partner) meet the nomination requirements listed below.
You must be able to listen, read, write and speak English or French at a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) Level 4.
For English tests, the OINP accepts:
- International English Language Testing (IELTS) (General Training test only)
- Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program (CELPIP) (General test only)
For French tests, the OINP accepts:
- Test d’évaluation de français pour le Canada (TEF)
- Test de connaissance du français pour le Canada (TCF Canada)
You must be physically living in Ontario for 75 per cent of the time during which you are establishing your business.
3. Active management
You must be actively involved in the day-to-day management activities of your business.
Refer to the Entrepreneur Stream Application Guide for more details on these requirements.
If you are nominated
If your application for nomination is successful you will receive a Letter of Nomination and an OINP Certificate of Nomination.
Your next step is to apply within six months for permanent residence to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
You will need to include your Letter of Nomination and the OINP Certificate of Nomination.
If you are not nominated
If your application is unsuccessful, we will let you know by email. If you think we made an error in our decision that led to your application being refused, you may ask for an internal review.
To request an internal review:
Send an email to [email protected]. You must email us within:
- 30 calendar days of receiving your notice of refusal if you live in Canada
- 60 calendar days of receiving your notice of refusal if you live outside of Canada
In your email, explain how:
- on the date you submitted your application, you met all requirements
- an error we made resulted in your application being unsuccessful
You cannot include any new information that you did not include in your original application, unless that information was not reasonably available to you at the time you submitted your application.
New information that you did not include in your application because of an oversight will not be considered.
Monitoring after nomination
Post-nomination monitoring will continue for a period of 36 months after you have been nominated. This monitoring is to ensure that nominees are meeting the Entrepreneur Stream criteria up until the granting of permanent residence.
After permanent residence has been granted, monitoring will continue to collect valuable information from former nominees to assist with the evaluation of the Entrepreneur Stream.
提交免费在线评估后可以 微信 联系飞出国(
flyabroad_hk)或 预约面谈 ： https://flyabroad.me/contact/ 。