中国特殊职业新西兰工签学历与雅思要求 - 飞出国2019
|中国特殊工作-飞出国||中国特殊工签资格要求 - 飞出国新西兰工签|
Evidence you’re qualified for work under the China Special Work Category
For us to grant you a visa under the China Special Work Category, you’ll need to provide evidence that you’re qualified to do the work you’ve been offered in New Zealand. The evidence you need to provide will depend on whether you’ve been offered work as a chef, traditional medicine practitioner, Mandarin teachers’ aide, Wushu martial arts coach or Chinese tour guide.
Chinese chefs - China Special Work Category
You must provide evidence that you have an Occupational Skills Testing Authority Certificate in traditional cuisine, Level 3.
Traditional Chinese medicine practitioners - China Special Work Category
You must provide evidence that shows:
- you have a degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine that involved 3 or more years study
- your degree is recognised by the Chinese government.
Nurses who practise Chinese medicine are included in this group.
Mandarin teachers’ aides - China Special Work Category
You must provide evidence you have a degree that involved 3 or more year’s study. Your degree can be in any subject.
Wushu Martial Arts Coaches - China Special Work Category
You must provide evidence that you have either:
- a Wushu Grade 3-5 Certificate and a physical education or teaching qualification that involved 2 or more years study.
- a Wushu Grade 6-9 Certificate and 5-years teaching experience.
The Chinese government must recognise your physical education or teaching qualification.
Chinese tour guides - China Special Work Category
You must provide evidence that you have:
- an acceptable English language test result (see table below)
- a valid Chinese Tour Guide Licence
- completed the online training modules on the 100% Pure New Zealand website.
Your English language test results must be no more than 2 years old when you apply for your visa.
Test Minimum score required International English Language Testing System (IELTS) - General or Academic Module 5.0 or more in Listening and Speaking Test of English as a Foreign Language Internet-based Test (TOEFL iBT) 4 or more in Listening and 14 or more in Speaking Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) 36 or more in Listening and Speaking Cambridge English B2 First (FCE) or
B2 First for Schools (FCE for Schools)
154 or more in Listening and Speaking Occupational English Test (OET) Grade C or higher in Listening and Speaking