加拿大学习许可 - 飞出国 2018
这是 2018 年加拿大留学最新学习许可（Study permit）介绍文件，里面有很多基础知识和基础概念申请留学时需要了解。
学习时间不超过6个月的可以不用申请学习许可，这是境内游转学，先读短期 DLI 课程的法律基础。
What is a study permit?
A study permit is a written authorization issued by an officer allowing foreign nationals to study in Canada.
Important information: A study permit becomes invalid 90 days after your study program has been completed. Your program is considered complete when you receive a notification of program completion from your school.
Do I need a study permit?
Generally, foreign nationals must obtain a study permit in order to study in Canada.
However, foreign nationals may be exempted from requiring a study permit in the following situations:
- Family members or private staff accompanying a foreign representative accredited by Global Affairs Canada; or
- Members of the armed forces of a country or territory designated for the purposes of the Visiting Forces Act.
Are there activities for which a study permit is not required?
Yes, there are activities that do not require a study permit. Generally, a study permit is not required for:
- attending preschool;
- completing a distance learning program;
- following audit courses (where a student is permitted to attend an academic course without obtaining credits);
- taking courses included in tour packages as a secondary activity for tourists;
- taking a course which is not academic, professional or vocational in nature that is of general interest and can be completed within the period authorized upon entry to Canada;
- taking a course or a program of study which is six months or less that can be completed within the period authorized upon entry into Canada.
Important information: If your program of study is six months or less but you intend to continue your studies in another program, you should apply for a study permit before coming to Canada. This allows you to apply to extend your stay as a student from within Canada. Otherwise, you will have to apply for a study permit from outside of Canada.