Student 推荐信样本

Recommendation 8: Employment – Student

(print a Recommendation Letter on corporate letterhead paper)

April 25, 2014
Ms. Diana Dumbrell
Recreation Director
Pinewood Lake Camp
Pinewood Lake, ON
H3P 4L2

Dear Ms. Dumbrell:

RE: Employment Recommendation - Chelsea Salzberg

Chelsea asked me to write this to you based on our working association over the past three summers. I understand she is applying for a Senior Program Co-ordinator position with you.

I have known Chelsea Salzberg since the summer of 1999. We first met when she became a volunteer counselor at the City’s Pineview Day Camp for Kids. She volunteered that summer since she was not yet old enough to be a paid worker. She did this to both serve her community and to gain valuable counseling experience.

From the very beginning, Chelsea proved to be an eager and highly-motivated worker. During her first year with us she worked with the 5 to 8 year-olds and did a great job of keeping them busy with a variety of imaginative activities and crafts. Many of these group activities were Chelsea’s own creation, and I had to spend very little time supervising her once I got her started. The kids loved her too. It was a great first summer.

During the summers of 2004 and 2005, Chelsea worked at the day camp as a paid counselor. The first year she was a regular Counselor and in 2000, she moved on to Senior Counselor duties.

I really can’t say enough about how well Chelsea handled her duties those two summers. She was definitely my top performer. She has a special knack for communicating with kids in all age groups. They just seem to relate very well to her and hang on her every word. No doubt, this has a lot to do with Chelsea’s unusually friendly and outgoing demeanor. Needless to say, she was very well liked by the kids, her peer counselors, and the City managers.

One particular strength that Chelsea demonstrated consistently, was her leadership ability. This became particularly apparent last year when she organized and supervised two off-site field trips. The trips were considered great successes by both participants and staff, and went smoothly.

Overall, Chelsea is a dedicated, hard-working counselor who always puts the needs of the kids before her own. She is a cooperative and willing employee, always ready to go the extra mile.

Accordingly, without hesitation I am pleased to recommend Chelsea Salzberg for the Senior Program Coordinator position at your camp. I have no doubts that she will do an excellent job.
Please call me at 732-1576 if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Patricia Heywood
Recreation Program Director, City of Ottawa