新西兰EOI两周筛选1次，满140分会直接入选，EOI被选中后状态变为Selected, 但是Selected被选中之后并不会立即发ITA，还要等移民局审核。从EOI选中到收到ITA，中间存在等待期。等待期的时间长短，主要取决于自己所在的Branch，积压的Case的多少，以及申请人自身的条件。一般的处理速度不超过3个月，最快有1-2周会下ITA邀请信。以下是ITA邀请信样本 （2015年版）
Expression Of Interest Number: ******
Immigration New Zealand would like to invite you to apply for residence to New Zealand under the Skilled Migrant Category. This is your Invitation to Apply (ITA).
This email and its attachments now authorize you to make an application for residence to New Zealand under the Skilled Migrant Category. We look forward to receiving your application soon.
Please read this email and all accompanying documentation completely and carefully. Applications are delayed or returned most often because applicants do not submit complete applications. It is important that you note that we will not be able to finalise your application until you provide all of the documents outlined in your personalised document checklist (attached to the letter in this email) so please ensure you provide all of the required documents when you submit your application to us.
Step One - Read
We have attached your ITA letter to this email. Please read this completely and thoroughly.
We also recommend that you read the Application for Residence Guide - Skilled Migrant Category, which can be found by following this link to our website: Application for Residence Guide - Skilled Migrant Category (INZ 1105). This helpful guide provides you with the necessary guidance and advice to successfully lodge an application and to minimise the chance of INZ requesting further information from you.
You may also find the Health Requirements leaflet helpful for finding answers about the acceptable standard of health.
Step Two - Print
You will need to print the following documents, to submit with your application (please follow the hyperlinks to the forms on our website as follows):
· Your personalised document checklist (attached to the ITA letter in this email)
· Your personalized application form: Skilled Migrant - Application for Residence (INZ 1104) (attached to this email)
· Medical certificate (INZ1007) and X-Ray Certificate (INZ 1096) (if you have provided a medical to INZ within the 36 months preceding the date you lodge your application, and your health status has not changed, you do not need to provide a new medical with your application. We will contact you once we receive your application if we need any additional information from you).
· Additional Details Form (INZ 1134) and National Security Check Form (INZ1209)
The number of copies you need to print for each document is found below:
Document Number of copies required
ITA Letter / Personalised Document Checklist One copy
Skilled Migrant - Application for Residence One copy
Medical & X-Ray Certificate One copy for each applicant
Additional Details Form (INZ 1134) and National Security Check Form (INZ1209) One copy for each applicant 17 years and over
Please note that we cannot process your application if the correct number of copies of the above documents are not submitted with your application.
Step Three - Compile
You now need to start compiling all the required documents that we have indicated in the Personalized Document Checklist. You have four months from today to submit your application, so you should start compiling your application now. If you need to apply for any documents from countries other than New Zealand (such as police certificates or full birth certificates), please start the process of obtaining these now as they may take more than your 4 month ITA period to obtain and we are not able to accept your application after the expiry of the 4 month period.
Please ensure that you:
· check, amend (if necessary) sign and date your Application Form
· attach your passport photos in the spaces provided
· complete all required forms and provide all required documents as specified in your personalised document checklist
· ensure you make your cheque out to “Immigration New Zealand”
Step Four - Send
You have four months (your ITA period) to submit your application for residence to INZ. We are not able to extend this timeframe if you are not able to submit your application within the 4 month period.
Send it securely and to the address in your ITA letter. Be sure to get it to us before the expiry of your ITA period.
Immigration New Zealand