萨省提名函延期或更新 - SINP AMENDMENTS TO A NOMINATION - IF REQUESTED BY NOMINEE -飞出国
SINP 提名函（Nomination Certificate）有效期6个月，出现有可能过期可以最多申请2次延期（Extension），每次3个月，理由充分会被允许。申请人重要信息更新的需要更新提名函（revision），例如换了新护照，有了新雇主offer等，提名函 revision 不适合家庭成员变动情况。
AMENDMENTS TO A NOMINATION - IF REQUESTED BY NOMINEE
- A nomination certificate is valid for six months. An amendment to a nomination certificate includes a time extension and/or a revision.
- The applicant must submit a Request for Revision and/or Extension Form. The request must be from the applicant or his/her authorized representative.
- The SINP will review the request to determine whether sufficient documentation and/or reason exists to revise and/or extend a nomination certificate for application for permanent residency.
- The SINP may consult with CIC to determine which stage of assessment the application is in and whether a change may be made at that time.
- Any changes to the conditions of a nomination will be communicated to CIC.
- Revisions and/or extensions granted will be valid for three months.
- One extension may be given for applicants who are having difficulty accumulating the funds needed for immigrating.
- A maximum of two extensions may be given for reasons not related to the accumulation of funds (e.g. CIC requests an extension or requires re-application, delays in obtaining a police certificate, change to employment status, technical delivery errors on SINP’s part, etc.).
- A revision may be made to information provided to CIC on the applicant’s Nomination Certificate. This would occur if there is a change in employment or passports, or if there is a request made by CIC or the SINP.
- Revisions will not be made to the Nomination Certificate to add/remove a spouse (if married/divorced) or dependent children (if born after nomination).
Examples of reasons you may request a Revision and/or Extension:
- CIC requests a revised and/or extended nomination certificate.
- You have a new job offer from the same or different employer.
- You and/or your accompanying family members have obtained new passports.
- Your nomination certificate is expiring or has expired and you require additional time to submit your application for permanent residency.
- A nomination will not be revised for a change in family composition (i.e. new child, change in martial status).
- If approved, a nomination with a revision and/or extension will be sent by email to the applicant listed on the Request for a Revision and/or Extension Form.
- Requests for extensions and/or revisions on files older than 2 years may require further documentation.