Reference 16: Employment – Security Services

October 25, 2014

[Recipient address- Line 1]
[Recipient address- Line 2]
[Recipient address- Line 3]
[Recipient address- Line 4]

To Whom It May Concern:

Employment Reference - Roberto Gregory

I am writing this letter of reference at the request of Mr. Roberto Gregory who was in charge of security services, reporting to me, at Cityscape Hotel for the past five years.

I regard Roberto Gregory as a highly experienced professional in his field. He designed and set up the entire security operation at this hotel before it opened in 2002. Since that time he has managed all aspects of security operations here, which has resulted in this hotel earning the distinction of being ranked by a leading industry magazine as having one of the best security records in the entire industry.

Something about Roberto that has always impressed my a great deal is his degree of preparedness. He is constantly looking at “what if” scenarios and preparing contingency plans to respond to those situations should they occur. He is the mastermind behind Cityscape’s Emergency Preparedness Plan, which is considered to be among the very best plans of its type in the hotel industry in this country.

I also regard Roberto as an excellent member of our management team. He invariably deals with situations in the appropriate fashion, always minimizing the hotel’s exposure. In addition, he is a great people person who has the ability to attract, motivate, and keep high quality staff. He always keeps abreast of the latest developments in the field of security and safety.

In light of the above, I have no hesitation in recommending Roberto Gregory for employment in any type of management in the security and safety business, especially in the hospitality industry.

Please contact me at (416) 654-2598 if you require additional information.

Sincerely,

Philip del Fuenta
Hotel General Manager