萨省提名拒签后申请复审 - SECONDARY REVIEW - IF REQUESTED BY NOMINEE - 飞出国
申请人被 SINP 定性为 ineligible 的，申请人可以在收到拒签信45天内通过email的方式提出 secondary review 申请。secondary review 阶段不能提交新资料。secondary review 属于终审，如果还是认为 ineligible ，那么 file is closed，只能再重新申请，律师也无法为 closed 的申请上诉。
SECONDARY REVIEW - IF REQUESTED BY NOMINEE
- If an application was deemed ineligible by the SINP, and an applicant does not agree with the assessment and decision, an applicant may request a secondary review of their application.
- To request a secondary review, the applicant must submit a signed request letter by email to [email protected] within 45 days of the date the refusal letter was issued by the SINP. The letter must clearly state the applicant’s reason for a secondary review. The Immigration Representative for the application cannot be changed after this 45 day period.
- New supporting documents may not be submitted. In order to submit any new documents or information, the applicant must reapply to the SINP with a new application package. Secondary review is based on the information contained in the original application package.
- If the SINP receives the signed letter within the 45 day period and the letter contains the required information, the application will be reviewed and the applicant will be notified of the secondary review decision by email.
- If the ineligible decision is upheld after the secondary review, the file is closed. Immigration Representatives can only represent active files (i.e. a file that is in process by the SINP or that has been nominated and is being processed by CIC).