萨省教师职业认证(Saskatchewan Teacher’s Certificate)

萨省教师职业认证(Saskatchewan Teacher’s Certificate)

主要介绍在加拿大境外获得的教师学历的认证程序。Certification Information for Graduates of Teacher Education Programs Completed Outside of Canada。

萨省教师认证流程 Certification Process

Step 1: 评估 Assessment

评估流程

1. 完成自我评估表 Self-Evaluation Form
  2. 根据材料清单,准备需要的材料 Application Package Checklist – Non-Canadian Teacher Education Program
  3. 申请WES学历认证。中学教育和中学后教育都需要做。并且由WES将认证报告直接寄给评估部门。Request a course-by-course evaluation of your secondary and post-secondary education from World Education Services and arrange for the results to be forwarded directly to Edu
  4. 填写申请表(和清单在一个表中) Application Form – Non-Canadian Teacher Education Program;
  5. 支付75加币的评估费;
  6. 并提供身份文件的影印件: 出生证明,结婚证/更名证明,教师证。
  7. 语言成绩:托福或雅思。

The Assessment Process:

1. Complete the Self-Evaluation Form
  2. Complete the Application Package Checklist – Non-Canadian Teacher Education Program
  3. Request a course-by-course evaluation of your secondary and post-secondary education from World Education Services and arrange for the results to be forwarded directly to Educator Services. Note: WES provides translations of transcripts.
  4. Complete the Application Form – Non-Canadian Teacher Education Program
  5. Submit $75 Evaluation Fee
  6. Include photocopies of your:
  7. Birth Certificate
  8. Marriage Certificate/Change of Name Certificate (for all changes to your name from birth to your present name)
  9. Teacher’s Certificate from the jurisdiction where you completed your teacher education program
  10. Proof of Language proficiency test, from one of the following, is required for all applicants who completed their teacher education in countries where the official language is not English or French:
  11. iBT - TOEFL internet-based test (The TOEFL Tests)
  12. TOEFL - Test of English as a Foreign Language and TSE professional - the Test of Spoken English - Professional (The TOEFL Tests)
  13. IELTS - academic International English Language Testing System (http://www.ielts.org/)

自我评估表 Self-Evaluation Form 中列出了申请萨省教师证书需要满足的条件,主要有:

基本要求 General Requirements:

• 12年纪或同等学历的毕业生;
  • 完成了4年的中学后教育(120学分);
  • 总教育年限为16年;
  • 持有认可的大学学位或等同学位;
  • 完成了认可的教师教育计划;
  • 持有获得教师学历所在国家的教师证书;
  • 有流利的英语或法语能力;
  • 没有被撤销过教师证;
  • 没有犯罪记录。
  • I am a graduate of Grade 12 or equivalent.
  • I have attended four years of post-secondary education (120 credit hours of coursework)*.
  • I have completed a total of 16 years of education (elementary, secondary and post-secondary).
  • I hold an approved university degree or equivalent.
  • I have completed an approved teacher education program.
  • I hold a teaching certificate from the jurisdiction where I completed my teacher education program.
  • I am fluent in English and/or French.
  • My teaching certificate has never been suspended or revoked.
  • I have never been convicted of, nor am I presently charged with a criminal offence of a sexual nature.
  • I have never been convicted of, nor am I presently charged with a criminal offence involving a minor

课程要求 Specific Course Requirements

萨省教师需要完成 teachable subject areas 和 professional teacher education 课程的学习。

Teachable Subjects: 至少获得39学分。课程包括:艺术教育、健康教育、语言艺术、数学、体育教育、科学、社会研究、实践和应用艺术。

• 英语或法语文学获得至少3学分;
  • 申请人是小学或初中教师,并且至少获得了3门学科共计39学分;
  • 中学教师,主修科目获得了24学分,辅修科目获得了15学分。

Teachable Subjects: Saskatchewan teachers must complete at least 39 credit hours of coursework in subject areas that are
part of the provincial curriculum. These areas include: Arts Education, Health Education, Language Arts, Mathematics,
Physical Education, Science, Social Studies, and the Practical and Applied Arts.

• I have completed at least 3 credit hours of coursework in English or French Literature.
  • I am an elementary or middle level teacher and I have completed 39 credit hours of coursework in at least three
  • different teachable subjects; or
  • I am a secondary level teacher and I have completed 24 credit hours of coursework in a teachable major subject
  • area and 15 credit hours of coursework in a teachable minor subject area.

Professional Teacher Education: 至少获得48学分才可以。

• 完成了48学分的学习;
  • 已经完成了从学前班到12年级的监督实习课;
  • 教育心理学完成了6学分的学习;
  • 小学或初中教师,并且完成了:
    • 阅读和语言艺术方法,6学分;
    • 科学方法论,3学分;
    • 社会研究理论,3学分;
    • 数学理论,3学分。
  • 或者
  • 中学教师,完成了主修和辅修教育领域的教学方法论课程各3学分的学习。

Professional Teacher Education: Saskatchewan teachers must complete at least 48 credit hours of teacher education.
Teacher education is considered to be pre-service education coursework that is equivalent to courses offered through the
two Saskatchewan universities in their Bachelor of Education degree programs (graduate level coursework is not usually
considered equivalent to teacher education). Up to 18 credit hours of the teacher education requirement may be
completed via distance education.

• I have completed 48 credit hours of teacher education.
  • I have completed a supervised practicum in a prekindergarten through grade 12 setting.
  • I have completed 6 credit hours in educational psychology.
  • I am an elementary or middle level teacher and I have completed:
  • 6 credit hours of Reading & Language Arts methodology,
  • 3 credit hours of Science methodology,
  • 3 credit hours of Social Studies methodology, and
  • 3 credit hours of Mathematics methodology, or
  • I am a secondary level teacher and I have completed:
  • 3 credit hours of teaching methodology in my major teaching area and 3 credit hours of teaching methodology in my minor teaching area.
  • One credit hour is equal to one hour of instruction per week for one semester. Most Canadian university courses are either 3 credit hours (they meet for 3 hours a week for one semester) or 6 credit hours (they meet for 3 hours a week for two semesters). Estimated equivalencies for other credit systems can be roughly calculated by counting 30 credit hours for each year of full time study. A year of full time study, in most cases, is two – 15 week semesters (30 weeks per academic year).

对非英语或法语文件(成绩单除外)的翻译要求,译员必须是下列人员的一种:

• 萨省翻译协会的准会员或注册会员;
  • Educator Services 批准的文件翻译机构;
  • 签发文件国家在加拿大的领事馆、高级专员公署或大使馆;
  • 加拿大在你所在国家开设的领事馆、高级专员公署或大使馆。

将完整的申请表、材料清单和支持文件寄往下列地址:

Send the complete Application Package, including the checklist and required documents to Educator Services.
E-MAIL: educator.services@gov.sk.ca
FAX: (306) 787-1003 PHONE: (306) 787-6085
MAIL: Educator Services, Saskatchewan Ministry of Education, 128 – 1621 Albert St, REGINA SK, S4P 2S5

Step 2: 认证 Certification

如果申请人收到通知,被评估为符合萨省教师认证要求,那么申请人就会被要求提供以下材料给Educator Services,申请认证:

• 75加币的认证费用;
  • 社会保险卡和工作许可的复印件;
  • 你上一个教课的学校提供的 Statement of Professional Standing;
  • 近3个月的无犯罪证明。
  1. $75 Certification Fee
  2. Copies of your:
  3. Social Insurance Number Card or other document issued by the Government of Canada that includes your Social Insurance Number
  4. Employment Authorization (if you are not a Canadian citizen) copy of: both sides of your work permit, permanent resident card or Record of Landing form
  5. Statement of Professional Standing from the jurisdiction where you last taught (a Statement of Professional Standing is a letter from a licensing body or an education ministry that says your right to teach has never been suspended, revoked or cancelled. Statements of Professional Standing must be sent directly to Educator Services by the issuing authority.)
  6. Current (issued within the last three months) original signed Criminal Record Check (CRC) that includes a Vulnerable Sector Check.

备注: 申请人需要在萨省找到工作并且支付75加币的认证费用后,萨省认证机构才会给申请人颁发教师证书。如果申请人满足了颁发教师证书的要求,会收到一封证明信,可以找工作用。

萨省教师职业认证 : http://www.education.gov.sk.ca/non-canadian-tep

以上内容由飞出国论坛(FCGvisa.com)独家整理完成,请尊重知识产权,转载请保留并注明出处。